Abracon is a leading global manufacturer of passive and electromechanical timing, synchronization, power, connectivity and RF solutions.
The ABM8G-25.000MHZ-18-D2Y-T is a 3.2 x 2.5 x 1.0mm Ultra Miniature Ceramic Glass Sealed SMD Crystal low in height and glass sealed package assures high reliability and temperature, tight tolerance and stability. Suitable for high density applications.
- Ageing ±3ppm per year (maximum)
- 500MR Insulation resistance
- Fundamental mode
- IR reflow capable
The ABM8G series ultra-miniature ceramic glass sealed SMD Crystal Oscillator works at a frequency range of 12 to 50MHz. It is suitable for use in high density applications, modems and PMCIA applications.
- Low in height, suitable for thin equipment
- Glass sealed package assures high reliability and high temperature operation
- Tight tolerance and stability available
- IR reflow capable
The ABS13-32.768KHZ-T is a 6.9 x 1.4 x 1.3mm 20ppm surface-mount low profile Crystal features plastic with embedded heat resistant crystal in cylinder. The ABS13 series crystal for use with the wireless communications, PDA and palm pilots, wide range in communication, measuring equipment and industrial applications.
- 65kR Maximum equivalent series resistance
- 1µW Maximum drive level
- 500MR at 100VDC Minimum insulation resistance
The ASE-50.000MHZ-LC-T is a 3.2 x 2.5 x 1.2mm 3.3V CMOS 50ppm surface-mount Crystal Oscillator features tri-state function, low RMS jitter and for tight stability. The ASE series oscillator for use with the CCD clock for VTR camera, equipment connected to PC or PC cards, PDA, wireless communication and solid state drive applications. It is suitable for reflow profile.
- Low current consumption
- 55% Maximum symmetry
- 2ms Maximum start-up time
- 5ps Maximum EMS jitter
- Ultra Miniature Pure SiliconTM Clock Oscillator
- High Performance MEMS Technology by Discera
- Low Power Consumption for high speed communication
- Exceptional Stability Over Temp. at -40 to +85°C, ±15ppm
- Extended Automotive Grade Temp. stability at -55 to +125°C, ±25ppm
- Available in 50kG Shock Resistance Configuration upon request
- MIL-STD-883 shock and vibration compliant
- Durable QFN Plastic Compact Packaging
- Standby or Disable Tri-state function
- Low jitter (Period jitter RMS and Phase jitter RMS)
- High power supply noise reduction, -50dBc