Microchip Technology became an independent company in 1989 when it was acquired by a group of venture capitalists, and went public in 1993.
Amplifiers & Comparators
The MCP6292-E/MS is a 10MHz rail-to-rail Operational Amplifier provides wide bandwidth for the current. It features a gain bandwidth product (GBWP) and a 65° phase margin. This family also operates from a single supply voltage as low as 2.4V, while drawing 1mA (typical) quiescent current. Additionally, the MCP6291 supports rail-to-rail input and output swing, with a common mode input voltage range of +300mV VDD to -300mV VSS. This family of operational amplifiers is designed with an advanced CMOS process.
- ±3mV Maximum input offset voltage
- 65dB (typical) Common mode rejection ratio
- 70dB Typical power supply rejection ratio
RN131G-I/RM is a ultra low power WiFi 802.11 b/g surface mount module with on board antenna and U. FL connector. The WiFi module incorporates a 2.4GHz radio, processor, TCP/IP stack, real time clock, crypto accelerator, power management, and analog sensor interfaces. The module is preloaded with software to simplify integration and minimize application development. In the simplest configuration, the hardware requires only four connections (PWR, TX, RX, and GND) to create a wireless data connection. Additionally, the sensor interface provides temperature, audio, motion, acceleration, and other analog data without requiring additional hardware. The module is programmed and controlled with a simple ASCII command language. Once the module is set up, it can scan to find an access point, associate, authenticate, and connect over any WiFi network.
- Ultra low power with 4uA sleep, 40mA Rx, 210mA Tx
- High throughput, 1Mbps sustained data rate with TCP/IP and WPA2
- Small, compact surface mount module
- On board ceramic chip antenna and U. FL connector for external antenna
- UART hardware interface
- 10 general purpose digital I/O pins, 8 analog sensor interfaces
- Real time clock for wakeup and time stamping
- Accepts 3.3V regulated or 2V to 3V battery
- On board ECOS -OS, TCP/IP stacks
- Industrial grade temperature (-30°C to 85°C)