WIMA capacitors with a Polyester dielectric (PET) are suitable for general applications such as coupling, decoupling and by-passing. Polypropylene capacitors (PP) are used in the high frequency field.
The Wima MKS2 series capacitors are radial leaded, metalized polyester (PET) film capacitors with 5mm pitch spacing. The capacitance value ranges from 0.01μF to 10μF. Typical applications include bypass, blocking, coupling, decoupling and timing. These film capacitors are non polarized electrical capacitors with an insulated Polyethylene terephthalate (PET) film as dielectric.
- High volume/capacitance ratio
- Self healing property
- Rated voltage of 50VDC, 63VDC, 100VDC, 250VDC, 400VDC and 630VDC
- ±5%, ±10% and ±20% tolerance
- Available in –55°C to 125°C (for ≥63) and -55°C to 100°C (for 50V)temperature ranges
- Compliant to IEC 60384-2 standard
- Flame retardant plastic case with epoxy resin coated
- Operational life is greater than 300000 hours