This MLCC capacitor has a maximum operating temperature of 125 °C. This product will be shipped in tape and reel packaging to allow for quick mounting and safe delivery. Its capacitance value is 4.7pF. This product is 1 mm long, 0.5 mm tall and 0.5 mm deep.SKU: W010318
Hook Up Wire
TE Connectivity 680888-000
- These parts are designed to provide an environment protected shield termination on cables, rated for 105°C minimum, meeting the dimensional criteria listed, and having tin or silverplated shields.
- Install using Raychem-approved convection or infrared heating tools in accordance with Raychem installation procedure RPIP-709-00.
- Temperature range: -55°C to +125°C.
TE Connectivity / Raychem 202K153-25/225-0
The 202K153-25/225-0 is a black Heat Shrink Boot made of fluid-resistant elastomer with unicure pre-coated epoxy adhesive and straight lipped configuration. This boot used in conjunction with Raychem adapters to provide strain relief for harness systems using circular connectors. Boot is compatible with all Raychem grooved adapters of appropriate shell size.
- Suitable for long term fluid exposure at elevated temperatures.
- For 12, 13, 14, 15 (braided or magneform adapter), 8 (solid or fixed adapter), 10, 12, 14 (Tinel-Lock adapter) and 12 (spin coupling adapter) Entry size.
- -75 to 150°C Operating temperature range
- Industrial Applications
Free Delivery from $50
99% Positive Feedbacks
365 days for free return
Payment Secure System
Only Best Brands