|Number of Pins|
-40.0 °C to 85.0 °C
|Equivalent Series Resistance (ESR)|
|Manufacturer||Citizen Finetech Miyota|
|Manufacturer Part Number||CS1025.000MABJ-UT|
|Description||CRYSTAL, 25MHZ, 18PF, 30PPM|
Euroquartz 10.000MHZ HC49/4H/30/50/40/18PF/ATF0 out of 5(0)
HC49-4H crystals share the same base outline as the industrystandard HC49 crystal. The crystal uses at AT-cut strip crystal with an hermetically sealed can. HC49-4H crystals provide a low cost source of system clock frequency.
- Frequency Range: 3.2MHz to 70.0MHz Oscillation Mode AT-Cut
- Fundamental: 3.2MHz to 30.0MHz BT-Cut
- Fundamental: 24.0MHz to 48.0MHz AT-Cut 3rd
- Overtone: 27.0MHz to 70.0MHz
- Calibration Tolerance at 25ºC AT-Cut: ±30ppm (tolerance to ±10ppm is available.)
- BT-Cut: ±30ppm Frequency Stability AT-Cut: ±30ppm over -10° to +60°C (Stability to ±10ppm is available)
- BT-Cut: ±100ppm pver -10 to +60°C Load Capacitance (CL): Series or from 8pF to 32pF
- Ageing at 25°C: ±3ppm maximum, 1st year, ±1ppm per year thereafter.
- Drive Level: 100mWatts typ., 500mWatts max.
- Storage Temperature Range: -50° to +105°C
- Crystal Holder: Resistance-weld hermetic seal
- RoHS Status: Compliant
Abracon ABS13-32.768KHZ-T0 out of 5(0)
The ABS13-32.768KHZ-T is a 6.9 x 1.4 x 1.3mm 20ppm surface-mount low profile Crystal features plastic with embedded heat resistant crystal in cylinder. The ABS13 series crystal for use with the wireless communications, PDA and palm pilots, wide range in communication, measuring equipment and industrial applications.
- 65kR Maximum equivalent series resistance
- 1µW Maximum drive level
- 500MR at 100VDC Minimum insulation resistance
Abracon ABM8G-25.000MHZ-18-D2Y-T0 out of 5(0)
The ABM8G-25.000MHZ-18-D2Y-T is a 3.2 x 2.5 x 1.0mm Ultra Miniature Ceramic Glass Sealed SMD Crystal low in height and glass sealed package assures high reliability and temperature, tight tolerance and stability. Suitable for high density applications.
- Ageing ±3ppm per year (maximum)
- 500MR Insulation resistance
- Fundamental mode
- IR reflow capable