|Voltage Rating (DC)|
Surface Mount, PCB
|Equivalent Series Resistance (ESR)|
|Manufacturer Part Number||AFK107M63G24B-F|
|Description||Aluminum Electrolytic SMD SMT-AL(V-CHIP)|
Type AFK Capacitors are the best and by a wide margin. With 40% to 60% lower impedance, 30% to 50% smaller case size and more than twice the life compared to low-ESR type AFC, the Type AFK also excels at cold performance down to –55 °C. In addition, this terrific low-impedance performance, approaching low-ESR tantalum capacitors, is at a significant cost savings compared to tantalum. The vertical cylindrical cases facilitate automatic mounting and reflow soldering into the same footprint of likerated tantalum capacitors except without the need for voltage derating.
AVX 1812GC472KAT1A0 out of 5(0)
The 1812GC472KAT1A is a Multilayer Ceramic Capacitor with Ni/Sn-plated termination, X7R dielectric and 1812 case. The high value, low leakage and small size are difficult parameters to obtain in capacitor for high voltage systems. The standard high voltage MLC chip capacitor meets this performance characteristic and is designed for applications such as snubbers in high frequency power converters, resonators in SMPS and high voltage coupling/DC blocking. Larger physical sizes than normally encountered chips are used to make high voltage MLC chip products. The temperature gradient during heating or cooling cycles should not exceed 4°C per second. The preheat temperature must be within 50°C of the peak temperature reached by the ceramic bodies through the soldering process.
High voltage chip designs exhibit low ESRs at high frequenciesSKU: W001003
Vishay 293D107X9020E2TE30 out of 5(0)
The Vishay TANTAMOUNT 293D series are standard industrial grade solid tantalum chip capacitors. The capacitance value ranges from 0.1µF to 1000µF. Tantalum capacitors are the preferred choice in applications where volumetric efficiency, stable electrical parameters, high reliability and long service life are primary considerations.
- Moulded case available in six EIA case sizes (A, B, C, D, E, V)
- Working voltage range of 4VDC to 75VDC
- Available in ±5%, ±10% and ±20% tolerance
- Operating temperature ranges from -55°C to +125°C
- Compatible with high volume automatic pick and place equipment
- Meets IEC specification QC300801/US0001 and EIA535BAAC mechanical and performance requirements
- 100% surge current test (D and E sizes)
KEMET C0603C103K5RACTU0 out of 5(0)
KEMET's X7R dielectric features a 125°C maximum operating temperature and is considered "temperature stable." The X7R dielectric is a Class II material. Components of this classification are fixed, ceramic dielectric capacitors suited for bypass and decoupling applications or for frequency discriminating circuits where Q and stability of capacitance characteristics are not critical. X7R exhibits a predictable change in capacitance with respect to time and voltage and boasts a minimal change in capacitance with reference to ambient temperature.
- Capacitance change is limited to ±15% from -55°C to +125°C.
- Operating temperature range from -55°C to +125°C
- Capacitance range includes E24 decade values from 10pF to 47µF
- DC voltage ratings from 6.3V to 250V
- EIA 0402, 0603, 0805, 1206, 1210, 1808, 1812, 1825, 2220 and 2225 case sizes available
- Temperature stable dielectric
- Capacitance tolerances of ±5%, ±10% and ±20%
- Non-polar device, minimizing installation concerns
- Lead (Pb)-free, RoHS, and REACH Compliant
KEMET T543X336M050AHE0400 out of 5(0)
The T543 series organic SMD Tantalum Capacitor with a conductive polymer cathode capable of delivering very low ESR and improved capacitance retention at high frequencies. KO-CAP combines the low ESR of multilayer ceramic, the high capacitance of aluminium electrolytic and the volumetric efficiency of tantalum into a single surface mount package. Unlike liquid electrolyte-based capacitors, KO-CAP has a very long operational life and high ripple current capabilities. This polymer electrolytic Capacitor is an upscreened version of the industrial T520 KO-CAP. This upscreened option includes surge current testing of 10 cycles at +25°C and 10 cycles at -55°C/+85°C. In addition to 100% Tin (Sn) terminations a Tin-lead (SnPb) option is also available.
- Extremely low ESR
- High frequency capacitance retention
- 100% accelerated steady state aging
- 100% surge current tested
- Volumetrically efficient
- Surge options at 25ºC and -55ºC/+85ºC
- Halogen-free Epoxy/RoHS Compliant
Panasonic EEU-FC1H2220 out of 5(0)
The Panasonic FC series capacitors are automotive grade type A, radial leaded polarized aluminium electrolytic capacitors. The capacitance value ranges from 2.2μF to 15000μF. These capacitors are perfect solution for applications, which require ultra low ESR, very high ripple current and very long life in small mounting form.
- High reliability
- Automotive grade AEC-Q200 compliant
- Rated voltage range of 6.3VDC to 100VDC
- Tolerance of ±20%
- Endurance of 1000h to 5000h at 105°C
- Operating temperature range -55°C to 105°C