200 mW (max)
150 °C (max)
150 mA (max)
Cut Tape (CT), Tape & Reel (TR)
|Voltage Rating (DC)|
|REACH SVHC Compliance|
|Number of Pins|
|Manufacturer Part Number||1N4148WS-7-F|
|Description||Diode Sw. 100 Volt 350mA 4ns, SOD-323-2|
1N4148WS-7-F is a surface mount fast Switching Diode with matte tin-plated terminals and an UL94V-0 green molding compound molded plastic case. Solderable terminals as per MIL-STD-202, method 208 standard. Color band denotes cathode end polarity. It is suitable for general purpose switching applications.
- Fast switching speed
- 100V Non-repetitive peak reverse voltage
- 53V RMS reverse voltage
- 200mW Power dissipation
- 625°C/W Junction to ambient air thermal resistance
Rohm RB520S-40TE610 out of 5(0)
The RB520S-40TE61 is a surface mount silicon epitaxial planer Schottky Barrier Diode features ultra small mould type (EMD2) and high reliability. It is suitable for rectifying small power.
- Low reverse current
- 125°C Junction temperature
Nexperia PMEG4010BEA0 out of 5(0)
The PMEG4010BEA is a very-low VF planar maximum efficiency general application (MEGA) Schottky Barrier Rectifier with an integrated guard ring for stress protection. It is encapsulated in a very small and ultra-small SMD plastic package.
High efficiency DC-to-DC conversion
- Voltage clamping
- Protection circuits
- Low voltage rectification
- Blocking diodes
- Low power consumption
ON Semiconductor MBRS340T3G0 out of 5(0)
The MBRS340T3G from On Semiconductor is surface mount “J” bent leaded schottky power rectifier in SMC (CASE 403-03 ) package. It features epitaxial construction with highly stable oxide passivated junction and metal contact. This device is intended for use in low voltage, high frequency rectification, freewheeling, polarity protection and applications where size and weight are critical to the system.
- Epoxy meets UL 94 V-0 @ 0.125 in
- Automotive grade AEC-Q101 qualified
- Guard ring for stress protection
- Maximum repetitive reverse voltage Vrrm of 40V
- Non repetitive forward surge current IFSM of 80A
- Forward current If(AV) of 3A at TL 110°C and 4A at TL 105°C
- Operating junction temperature of -65°C to 150°C
- Maximum forward voltage VF of 500mV at IF 3A
Rohm RB160M-60TR0 out of 5(0)
The RB160M-60TR is a Schottky barrier diode features low VF, low IR, small power mould type (PMDU) and high ESD resistant. Silicon epitaxial planar construction. Suitable for general rectification.
- High reliability
- 40pF (VR=10V, f=1MHz) Capacitance between terminals
Diodes Inc. AZ23C3V3-7-F0 out of 5(0)
The AZ23C3V3-7-F is a dual surface mount Zener Diode with moulded plastic/green moulding compound case and matte tin annealed over Alloy 42 lead frame (lead-free plating) terminals. It is ideally suited for automated insertion.
- Dual Zener in common cathode configuration
- 300mW Power dissipation
- ΔVz For both diodes in one case is ≤5%
- Totally lead-free
- Halogen and antimony-free – Green device
- Qualified to AEC-Q101 standards for high reliability