|Number of Pins||
|REACH SVHC Compliance||
|Voltage Rating (DC)||
Cut Tape (CT), Tape & Reel (TR)
-65.0 °C to 150 °C
|Number of Contacts||
The BZX84-C12/T1 is a low-power voltage regulator Zener Diode designed in a SOT23 (TO-236AB) plastic surface-mounted device (SMD) package. It is suitable for general regulation functions.
- ±1%, ±2% and ±5% Three tolerance series
- 40W Non-repetitive peak reverse power dissipation (maximum)
- AEC-Q101 qualified
The 1N5406G is a standard Recovery Rectifier with moulded epoxy case. It has solderable axial leads. It is suitable for use in power supplies and other applications.
- Cathode is indicated by polarity band
- High current to small size
- High surge current capability
- Low forward voltage drop
The VS-10CWH02FN-M3 is a Hyperfast™ Recovery Rectifier designed with optimized performance of forward voltage drop and soft recovery. The planar structure and the platinum doped life time control guarantee the best overall performance, ruggedness and reliability characteristics. It is intended for use in PFC boost stage in the AC/DC section of SMPS inverters or as free-wheeling diodes. Their extremely optimized stored charge and low recovery current minimize the switching losses and reduce over dissipation in the switching element and snubbers.
- Output rectification free-wheeling
- Low forward voltage drop reduced Qrr and soft recovery
- Low leakage current
- Meets MSL level 1