|Voltage Rating (DC)|
Cut Tape (CT), Tape & Reel (TR)
500 mW (max)
|REACH SVHC Compliance|
150 °C (max)
TO-236, SOT-23-3, SC-59
|Manufacturer Part Number||FMMT591A|
|Description||Bipolar (BJT) Single Transistor, PNP, 40 V, 150 MHz, 500 mW, -1 A, 300|
The FMMT591A is a PNP silicon planar medium power Bipolar Transistor offers 350mΩ low equivalent on resistance RCE (sat) at 1A.
- FMMT491A Complementary NPN type
- -55 to 150°C Operating temperature range
Infineon BSC190N15NS3GATMA10 out of 5(0)
The BSC190N15NS3 G is an OptiMOS™ N-channel Power MOSFET ideal for high-frequency switching and synchronous rectification. It achieves a reduction in RDS (ON) of 40% and of 45% in figure of merit (FOM) compared to the next best competitor. This drastic improvement opens new possibilities like moving from leaded packages to SMD packages or effectively replacing two old parts with one OptiMOS™ part.
- Excellent switching performance
- World's lowest RDS (ON)
- Very low Qg and Qgd
- Excellent gate charge x RDS (ON) product (FOM)
- MSL1 rated 2
- Environmentally friendly
- Increased efficiency
- Highest power density
- Less paralleling required
- Smallest board-space consumption
Nexperia BSH114,2150 out of 5(0)
The BSH114,215 is a 100V N-channel Enhancement Mode Field Effect Transistor uses TrenchMOS™1 technology. Low on resistance and fast switching performance makes this device suitable for use in relays and DC to DC converters applications.
- 150°C Junction temperature
- Low conduction losses
ON Semiconductor MMBT2907A0 out of 5(0)
The MMBT2907A is a PNP general purpose Transistor for amplifier and switching applications that require up to 500mA. High DC current gain and available with ultra small surface mount package.
- High current gain bandwidth
- 45ns Turn-on time
- 100ns Turn-off time
STMicroelectronics BD1390 out of 5(0)
The BD139 from STMicroelectronics is a through hole NPN complementary low voltage transistor in TO-126 (SOT-32) package. This device manufactured in epitaxial planar technology. Used for audio amplifiers and drivers, utilizing complementary or quasi complementary circuits.
- Collector to emitter voltage (Vce) is 80V
- Collector current (Ic) is 1.5A
- Power dissipation (Pd) is 12.5W
- Collector to emitter saturation voltage of 500mV at 0.5A collector current
- DC current gain (hFE) of 25 at 0.5A collector current
- Operating junction temperature range from 150°C