|Number of Pins|
|REACH SVHC Compliance|
|Voltage Rating (DC)|
Cut Tape (CT)
-55.0 °C to 150 °C
TO-236, SOT-23-3, SC-59
|Manufacturer Part Number||MMBT2222A|
|Description||GP NPN AMP SOT-23|
The MMBT2222A-7-F is a 40V NPN Small Signal Transistor with matte tin-plated terminals. The terminals can solderable as per MIL-STD-202, method 208. The case is made of molded plastic, “Green” molding compound (UL94V-0). Complementary PNP type transistor is MMBT2907A. The transistor is ideal for low power amplification and switching.
- Epitaxial planar die construction
- Halogen and antimony-free
- Green device
- Qualified to AEC-Q101 standards for high reliability
Vishay IRFL110TRPBF0 out of 5(0)
The IRFL110TRPBF is a HEXFET® third generation N-channel Power MOSFET provides the designer with the best combination of fast switching, ruggedized device design and low ON-resistance. The package is designed for surface-mount using vapour phase, infrared or wave soldering techniques. Its unique package design allows for easy automatic pick-and-place as with other SOT or SOIC packages but has the added advantage of improved thermal performance due to an enlarged tab for heat sinking. Power dissipation of greater than 1.25W is possible in a typical surface-mount application.
- Dynamic dV/dt rating
- Repetitive avalanche rating
- Fast switching
- Ease of paralleling
- Simple drive requirements
Infineon IRFS4010-7PPBF0 out of 5(0)
The IRFS4010-7PPBF is a 100V single N-channel HEXFET® Power MOSFET with extremely low on-resistance per silicon area and fast switching performance using Trench MOSFET technology. Suitable for high efficiency synchronous rectification in SMPS, uninterruptible power supply, high speed power switching, hard switched and high frequency circuits.
- Improved gate, avalanche and dynamic dv/dt ruggedness
- Fully characterized capacitance and avalanche SOA
- Enhanced body diode dV/dt and dI/dt capability
STMicroelectronics STB57N65M50 out of 5(0)
These devices are N-channel MDmesh™ V Power MOSFETs based on an innovative proprietary vertical process technology, which is combined with STMicroelectronics’ well-known PowerMESH™ horizontal layout structure. The resulting product has extremely low onresistance, which is unmatched among siliconbased Power MOSFETs, making it especially suitable for applications which require superior power density and outstanding efficiency.
- Worldwide best RDS(on)*area amongst the silicon based devices
- Higher VDSS rating, high dv/dt capability
- Excellent switching performance
- Easy to drive, 100% avalanche tested
STMicroelectronics BD1390 out of 5(0)
The BD139 from STMicroelectronics is a through hole NPN complementary low voltage transistor in TO-126 (SOT-32) package. This device manufactured in epitaxial planar technology. Used for audio amplifiers and drivers, utilizing complementary or quasi complementary circuits.
- Collector to emitter voltage (Vce) is 80V
- Collector current (Ic) is 1.5A
- Power dissipation (Pd) is 12.5W
- Collector to emitter saturation voltage of 500mV at 0.5A collector current
- DC current gain (hFE) of 25 at 0.5A collector current
- Operating junction temperature range from 150°C