|REACH SVHC Compliance||
|Voltage Rating (DC)||
|Number of Pins||
100 °C (max)
UL 94 V-0
|Manufacturer Part Number||B32654A7224J000|
|Description||220nF, 1250V, %5, PP, CAP|
The B32654A7224J000 is a metalized polypropylene Film Capacitor with radial leaded lead-free tin-plated parallel wire lead terminals, plastic case (UL94V-0) and epoxy resin sealing. The B32654 series film capacitor is suitable for electronic ballasts and high pulse (wound) applications.
- High pulse strength
- High contact reliability
AVX 1812GC472KAT1A0 out of 5(0)
The 1812GC472KAT1A is a Multilayer Ceramic Capacitor with Ni/Sn-plated termination, X7R dielectric and 1812 case. The high value, low leakage and small size are difficult parameters to obtain in capacitor for high voltage systems. The standard high voltage MLC chip capacitor meets this performance characteristic and is designed for applications such as snubbers in high frequency power converters, resonators in SMPS and high voltage coupling/DC blocking. Larger physical sizes than normally encountered chips are used to make high voltage MLC chip products. The temperature gradient during heating or cooling cycles should not exceed 4°C per second. The preheat temperature must be within 50°C of the peak temperature reached by the ceramic bodies through the soldering process.
High voltage chip designs exhibit low ESRs at high frequenciesSKU: W001003
Multicomp MCGPR25V227M8X110 out of 5(0)
The Multicomp MCGPR series capacitors are general purpose, radial leaded polarized aluminium electrolytic capacitors. MCGPR series parts cover broad range of voltage ratings and capacitance values.
- Capacitance value ranges from 0.1µF to 22000µF for 6.3VDC to 100VDC
- Capacitance value ranges from 0.47µF to 820µF for 160VDC to 450VDC
- Tolerance of ±20%
- Endurance of 2000h at 85°C
- Available in -40°C to 85°C and -25°C to 85°C temperature ranges based on rated voltage
- Multicomp products are rated 4.6 out of 5 stars
- 12 month limited warranty *view Terms & Conditions for details
- 96% of customers would recommend to a friend
AVX 12101C104JAT2A0 out of 5(0)
The 12101C104JAT2A is a surface-mount (SMT) Multilayer Ceramic Capacitor with Ni and Sn plated terminations. The X7R formulations are called temperature stable ceramics and fall into EIA Class II materials. X7R is the most popular of these intermediate dielectric constant materials. Its temperature variation of capacitance is within ±15% from -55 to 125°C. This capacitance change is non-linear. Capacitance for X7R varies under the influence of electrical operating conditions such as voltage and frequency. The X7R dielectric chip usage covers the broad spectrum of industrial applications where known changes in capacitance due to applied voltages are acceptable.
- Reflow soldering method
- EIA Class II dielectric
- Low parasitics
- Excellent EMI filtering capabilities
- Standard product
Panasonic EEEFK1K100P0 out of 5(0)
The Panasonic FK series capacitors are automotive grade type V, surface mount polarized aluminium electrolytic capacitors. The capacitance value ranges from 3.3μF to 6800μF. These capacitors are perfect solution for applications, which require ultra low ESR, very high ripple current and very long life in small mounting form.
- Automotive grade AEC-Q200 compliant
- High reliability
- Rated voltage range of 6.3VDC to 100VDC
- Tolerance of ±20%
- Endurance of 2000h to 5000h at 105°C
- Operating temperature range -55°C to 105°C
KEMET C1210C472KGRACTU0 out of 5(0)
SMD Comm X7R HV, Ceramic, 4700 pF, 10%, 2,000 V, X7R, SMD, MLCC, High Voltage, Temperature Stable, 1210
KEMET's High Voltage surface mount MLCCs in X7R Dielectric feature a 125°C maximum operating temperature and are considered "temperature stable." The Electronics Industries Alliance (EIA) characterizes X7R dielectric as a Class II material. Components of this classification are fixed, ceramic dielectric capacitors suited for bypass and decoupling applications or for frequency discriminating circuits where Q and stability of capacitance characteristics are not critical. X7R exhibits a predictable change in capacitance with respect to time and voltage and boasts a minimal change in capacitance with reference to ambient temperature.
- Operating temperature range from -55°C to +125°C
- Capacitance range includes E24 decade values from 10pF to 560nF
- DC voltage rating from 500V to 3000V
- EIA 0603, 0805, 1206, 1210, 1808, 1812, 1825, 2220 and 2225 case sizes available
- Exceptional performance at high frequencies, low ESR and ESL
- Industry leading CV values
- Non polar device, minimize installation concerns