|Voltage Rating (AC)||
|Number of Pins||
|Manufacturer Part Number||B82789C513N2|
|Description||Common Mode Filters / Chokes 51uH 250mA|
51µH @ 100kHz 2 Line Common Mode Choke Surface Mount 250mA DCR 550 mOhm
Bourns SRP1038A-330M0 out of 5(0)
The SRP1038A series shielded Power Inductor with carbonyl powder core and tin termination. It has enamelled copper wire winding and suitable for DC/DC converters.
- High saturation current
- AEC-Q200 qualified
- -40 to 150°C Operating temperature range
- 1V Test voltage
- 100kHz Test frequency
Vishay IHLP3232DZER100M010 out of 5(0)
The IHLP-3232DZ-01 series IHLP® low-profile High-current Inductor with shielded construction. It is suitable for use in high-current POL converters, DC/DC converters in distributed power systems and DC/DC converter for field programmable gate array (FPGA).
- Excellent DC/DC energy storage up to 5MHz and filter inductor applications up to SRF
- Lowest DCR/µH, in this package size
- Handles high transient current spikes without saturation
- Ultra low buzz noise, due to composite construction
- Halogen-free, Green product
- -55 to 125°C Operating temperature range
Vishay IHLP4040DZER101M110 out of 5(0)
The IHLP4040DZER101M11 is a surface mount IHLP® shielded High-current Inductor handles high transient current spikes without saturation. This low profile inductor features frequency of up to 1MHz and an ultra-low buzz noise, due to its composite construction.
- Shielded construction
- Lowest DCR/μH