|Drain to Source Voltage (Vds)||
|REACH SVHC Compliance||
|Number of Pins||
-55.0 °C to 150 °C
Cut Tape (CT)
|Continuous Drain Current (Ids)||
|Manufacturer Part Number||IRLML2502PBF|
|Description||MOSFET N-CH 20V 4.2A SOT-23|
The IRLML2502PBF from International Rectifier is 20V single N channel HEXFET power MOSFET in Micro3 (SOT-23) package. This MOSFET features extremely low on resistance per silicon area, ruggedness, fast switching as a result, power MOSFET are well know to provide extremely efficiency and reliability which can be used in wide variety of applications.
- Drain to source voltage (Vds) of 20V
- Gate to source voltage of ±12V
- On resistance Rds(on) of 35mohm at Vgs 4.5V
- Power dissipation Pd of 1.25W at 25°C
- Continuous drain current Id of 4.2A at vgs 4.5V and 25°C
- Operating junction temperature range from -55°C to 150°C
Nexperia BSH114,2150 out of 5(0)
The BSH114,215 is a 100V N-channel Enhancement Mode Field Effect Transistor uses TrenchMOS™1 technology. Low on resistance and fast switching performance makes this device suitable for use in relays and DC to DC converters applications.
- 150°C Junction temperature
- Low conduction losses
Infineon IRFS4010-7PPBF0 out of 5(0)
The IRFS4010-7PPBF is a 100V single N-channel HEXFET® Power MOSFET with extremely low on-resistance per silicon area and fast switching performance using Trench MOSFET technology. Suitable for high efficiency synchronous rectification in SMPS, uninterruptible power supply, high speed power switching, hard switched and high frequency circuits.
- Improved gate, avalanche and dynamic dv/dt ruggedness
- Fully characterized capacitance and avalanche SOA
- Enhanced body diode dV/dt and dI/dt capability
ON Semiconductor MMBT2907A0 out of 5(0)
The MMBT2907A is a PNP general purpose Transistor for amplifier and switching applications that require up to 500mA. High DC current gain and available with ultra small surface mount package.
- High current gain bandwidth
- 45ns Turn-on time
- 100ns Turn-off time
STMicroelectronics STB57N65M50 out of 5(0)
These devices are N-channel MDmesh™ V Power MOSFETs based on an innovative proprietary vertical process technology, which is combined with STMicroelectronics’ well-known PowerMESH™ horizontal layout structure. The resulting product has extremely low onresistance, which is unmatched among siliconbased Power MOSFETs, making it especially suitable for applications which require superior power density and outstanding efficiency.
- Worldwide best RDS(on)*area amongst the silicon based devices
- Higher VDSS rating, high dv/dt capability
- Excellent switching performance
- Easy to drive, 100% avalanche tested