-40.0 °C (min)
|Manufacturer Part Number||IS42S16320F-7TLI|
|Description||IC SDRAM 512MBIT 143MHZ 54TSOP|
ISSI’s 512Mb Synchronous DRAM achieves high-speed data transfer using pipeline architecture. All inputs and outputs signals refer to the rising edge of the clock input.
- Clock frequency: 200, 166, 143 MHz
- Fully synchronous; all signals referenced to a positive clock edge
- Internal bank for hiding row access/precharge
- Power supply: Vdd/Vddq = 2.3V-3.6V
- IS42/45SxxxxxF – Vdd/Vddq = 3.3V
- IS42/45RxxxxxF – Vdd/Vddq = 2.5
- LVTTL interface
- Programmable burst length – (1, 2, 4, 8, full page)
- Programmable burst sequence: Sequential/Interleave
- Auto Refresh (CBR)
- Self Refresh
- 8K refresh cycles every 64 ms
- Random column address every clock cycle
- Programmable CAS latency (2, 3 clocks)
- Burst read/write and burst read/single write operations capability
- Burst termination by burst stop and precharge command
- Packages: x8/x16: 54-pin TSOP-II, 54-ball TF-BGA (x16 only)
- Temperature Range: Commercial (0o C to +70o C) Industrial (-40o C to +85o C) Automotive, A1 (-40o C to +85o C) Automotive, A2 (-40o C to +105o C)
Micron MT25QL512ABB1EW9-0SIT TR0 out of 5(0)
The MT25Q is a high-performance multiple input/output serial Flash memory device. It features a high-speed SPI-compatible bus interface, execute-in-place (XIP) functionality, advanced write protection mechanisms, and extended address access. Innovative, high-performance, dual and quad input/output commands enable double or quadruple the transfer bandwidth for READ and PROGRAM operations.
FLASH – NOR Memory IC 512Mb (64M x 8) SPI 133MHz 8-WPDFN (6×8) (MLP8)SKU: W017034
Micron N25Q032A13ESC40F0 out of 5(0)
The N25Q is a high-performance multiple input/output serial Flash memory device manufactured on 65nm NOR technology. It features execute-in-place (XIP) functionality, advanced write protection mechanisms, and a high-speed SPI-compatible bus interface. Innovative, high-performance, dual and quad input/output instructions enable double or quadruple the transfer bandwidth for READ and PROGRAM operations.
The memory is organized as 64 (64KB) main sectors that are further divided into 16 subsectors each (1024 subsectors in total). The memory can be erased one 4KB subsector at a time, 64KB sectors at a time, or as a whole. The memory can be write protected by software through volatile and nonvolatile protection features, depending on the application needs. The protection granularity is of 64KB (sector granularity) for volatile protections The device has 64 one-time programmable (OTP) bytes that can be read and programmed with the READ OTP and PROGRAM OTP commands.SKU: W001229
Xilinx XCF32PVOG48C0 out of 5(0)
Xilinx introduces the Platform Flash series of in-system programmable configuration PROMs. Available in 1 to 32 Mb densities, these PROMs provide an easy-to-use, cost-effective, and reprogrammable method for storing large Xilinx FPGA configuration bitstreams. The Platform Flash PROM series includes both the 3.3V XCFxxS PROM and the 1.8V XCFxxP PROM.
The XCFxxS version includes 4 Mb, 2 Mb, and 1 Mb PROMs that support Master Serial and Slave Serial FPGA configuration modes. The XCFxxP version includes 32 Mb, 16 Mb, and 8 Mb PROMs that support Master Serial, Slave Serial, Master SelectMAP, and Slave SelectMAP FPGA configuration modes. When driven from a stable, external clock, the PROMs can output data at rates up to 33 MHz. Refer to “AC Electrical Characteristics,” page 16 for timing considerations.
- In-System Programmable PROMs for Configuration of Xilinx® FPGAs
- Low-Power Advanced CMOS NOR Flash Process
- Endurance of 20,000 Program/Erase Cycles
- Operation over Full Industrial Temperature Range (–40°C to +85°C)
- IEEE Standard 1149.1/1532 Boundary-Scan (JTAG) for Programming, Prototyping, and Testing
- JTAG Command Initiation of Standard FPGA Configuration
- Dedicated Boundary-Scan (JTAG) I/O Power Supply (VCCJ)
- I/O Pins Compatible with Voltage Levels Ranging From 1.8V to 3.3V
- Design Support Using the Xilinx ISE® Alliance and Foundation™ Software Packages