|Manufacturer Part Number||L-53GD|
|Description||5mm, Yeşil, 20mcad, 60°, Round, TH, LED|
The L-53GD-12V is a 5mm green Solid State LED Lamp with green diffused lens. The green source colour device is made with gallium phosphide green light emitting diode.
- General purpose leads
- Low power consumption
- Reliable and rugged
- Solid state reliability and long life
- 12V Internal resistor
On MBRS340T3G0 out of 5(0)
The MBRS340T3G from On Semiconductor is surface mount “J” bent leaded schottky power rectifier in SMC (CASE 403-03 ) package. It features epitaxial construction with highly stable oxide passivated junction and metal contact. This device is intended for use in low voltage, high frequency rectification, freewheeling, polarity protection and applications where size and weight are critical to the system.
- Epoxy meets UL 94 V-0 @ 0.125 in
- Automotive grade AEC-Q101 qualified
- Guard ring for stress protection
- Maximum repetitive reverse voltage Vrrm of 40V
- Non repetitive forward surge current IFSM of 80A
- Forward current If(AV) of 3A at TL 110°C and 4A at TL 105°C
- Operating junction temperature of -65°C to 150°C
- Maximum forward voltage VF of 500mV at IF 3A
IXYS DSS16-010 out of 5(0)
The DSS16-01A is a Power Schottky Rectifier features high reliability circuit operation, extremely low switching losses and low voltage peaks for reduced protection circuits.
- Very low forward voltage
- Low noise switching
- Low losses
- 105W at 25°C Total power dissipation
- Epoxy meets UL94V-0
ON Semiconductor 1N58220 out of 5(0)
The Schottky Rectifier employs the Schottky Barrier principle in a large area metal-to-silicon power diode. The Schottky Rectifier¿s state-of-the-art geometry features chrome barrier metal, epitaxial construction with oxide passivation and metal overlap contact. It is ideally suited for use as rectifiers in low-voltage, high-frequency inverters, free wheeling diodes and polarity protection diodes.
Diodes Inc. 1N4148WS-7-F0 out of 5(0)
1N4148WS-7-F is a surface mount fast Switching Diode with matte tin-plated terminals and an UL94V-0 green molding compound molded plastic case. Solderable terminals as per MIL-STD-202, method 208 standard. Color band denotes cathode end polarity. It is suitable for general purpose switching applications.
- Fast switching speed
- 100V Non-repetitive peak reverse voltage
- 53V RMS reverse voltage
- 200mW Power dissipation
- 625°C/W Junction to ambient air thermal resistance