Cut Tape (CT)
86.0 V (max)
|Manufacturer Part Number||5.0SMDJ70A|
|Description||TVS 170V 5KW 5% UNI DO-214AB 70V|
The 5.0SMDJ series is designed specifically to protect sensitive electronic equipment from voltage transients induced by lightning and other transient voltage events.
For surface mounted applications to optimize board space
Low profile package
Built-in strain relief
Typical maximum temperature coefficient ΔVBR = 0.1% x [email protected]°C x ΔT
Rohm RB160M-90TR0 out of 5(0)
The RB160M-90TR is a surface mount silicon epitaxial planer Schottky Barrier Diode features small power mould type (PMDU) and high reliability. It is suitable for general rectification.
- Low reverse current
- 150°C Junction temperature
Diotec 1N54060 out of 5(0)
The 1N5406G is a standard Recovery Rectifier with moulded epoxy case. It has solderable axial leads. It is suitable for use in power supplies and other applications.
- Cathode is indicated by polarity band
- High current to small size
- High surge current capability
- Low forward voltage drop
ON Semiconductor MBRS340T3G0 out of 5(0)
The MBRS340T3G from On Semiconductor is surface mount “J” bent leaded schottky power rectifier in SMC (CASE 403-03 ) package. It features epitaxial construction with highly stable oxide passivated junction and metal contact. This device is intended for use in low voltage, high frequency rectification, freewheeling, polarity protection and applications where size and weight are critical to the system.
- Epoxy meets UL 94 V-0 @ 0.125 in
- Automotive grade AEC-Q101 qualified
- Guard ring for stress protection
- Maximum repetitive reverse voltage Vrrm of 40V
- Non repetitive forward surge current IFSM of 80A
- Forward current If(AV) of 3A at TL 110°C and 4A at TL 105°C
- Operating junction temperature of -65°C to 150°C
- Maximum forward voltage VF of 500mV at IF 3A