|Manufacturer Part Number||1N4148-1|
|Description||Diode Standard 75V 200mA Through Hole DO-35|
This popular 1N4148-1 JEDEC registered switching/signal diode features internal metallurgical bonded construction for military grade products per MIL-PRF-19500/116. This small low capacitance diode, with very fast switching speeds, is hermetically sealed and bonded into a double-plug DO-35 package. It may be used in a variety of very high speed applications including switchers, detectors, transient OR’ing, logic arrays, blocking, as well as low-capacitance steering diodes, etc. Microsemi also offers a variety of other switching/signal diodes.
Vishay BAV70-70 out of 5(0)
- Silicon epitaxial planar diode
- Fast switching dual diode with common cathode
- AEC-Q101 qualified available
- Base P/N-E3 – RoHS-compliant, commercial grade
- Base P/N-HE3 – RoHS-compliant, AEC-Q101 qualified
- Material categorization: for definitions of compliance
Diodes Inc. 1N4148WS-7-F0 out of 5(0)
1N4148WS-7-F is a surface mount fast Switching Diode with matte tin-plated terminals and an UL94V-0 green molding compound molded plastic case. Solderable terminals as per MIL-STD-202, method 208 standard. Color band denotes cathode end polarity. It is suitable for general purpose switching applications.
- Fast switching speed
- 100V Non-repetitive peak reverse voltage
- 53V RMS reverse voltage
- 200mW Power dissipation
- 625°C/W Junction to ambient air thermal resistance
Nexperia PMEG4010BEA0 out of 5(0)
The PMEG4010BEA is a very-low VF planar maximum efficiency general application (MEGA) Schottky Barrier Rectifier with an integrated guard ring for stress protection. It is encapsulated in a very small and ultra-small SMD plastic package.
High efficiency DC-to-DC conversion
- Voltage clamping
- Protection circuits
- Low voltage rectification
- Blocking diodes
- Low power consumption
Vishay VS-10MQ100NPBF0 out of 5(0)
The VS-10MQ100NTRPBF is a high performance Schottky Rectifier has been designed for applications requiring low forward drop and very small foot prints on PC boards. The Q series surface-mount Schottky rectifier features high frequency operation, low forward voltage drop and guard ring for enhanced ruggedness and long term reliability.
- 0.5A Repetitive avalanche current
- 0.52V Threshold voltage
- 78.4mΩ Forward slope resistance
- 38pF Typical junction capacitance
- 80°C/W Junction to ambient maximum thermal resistance