|Number of Pins||
|Voltage Rating (DC)||
-55.0 °C to 125 °C
|Manufacturer Part Number||MCCA000285|
|Description||390nF, 16V, 0805, X7R, Capacitor|
MLCC consists of a conducting material and electrodes. To manufacture a chip-type SMT and achieve miniaturization, high density and high efficiency, ceramic condensers are used. The MLCC is made by NP0, X7R, X6S, X5R and Y5V dielectric material and which provides product with high electrical precision, stability and reliability.
Multicomp MCGPR25V227M8X110 out of 5(0)
The Multicomp MCGPR series capacitors are general purpose, radial leaded polarized aluminium electrolytic capacitors. MCGPR series parts cover broad range of voltage ratings and capacitance values.
- Capacitance value ranges from 0.1µF to 22000µF for 6.3VDC to 100VDC
- Capacitance value ranges from 0.47µF to 820µF for 160VDC to 450VDC
- Tolerance of ±20%
- Endurance of 2000h at 85°C
- Available in -40°C to 85°C and -25°C to 85°C temperature ranges based on rated voltage
- Multicomp products are rated 4.6 out of 5 stars
- 12 month limited warranty *view Terms & Conditions for details
- 96% of customers would recommend to a friend
KEMET C1210C475M1R2C0 out of 5(0)
- The KPS series surface mount Multilayer Ceramic Chip Capacitor utilizes proprietary lead-frame technology to vertically stack one or two multilayer ceramic chip capacitors (MLCCs) into a single compact surface mount package. The attached lead-frame mechanically isolates the capacitors from the printed circuit board, therefore offering advanced mechanical and thermal stress performance. Isolation also addresses concerns for audible, microphonic noise that may occur when a bias voltage is applied. A two chip stack offers up to double the capacitance in the same or smaller design footprint when compared to traditional surface mount MLCC devices. Providing up to 10mm of board flex capability.
- Higher capacitance in the same footprint
- Potential board space savings
- Advanced protection against thermal and mechanical stress
- Provides up to 10mm of board flex capability
- Reduces audible and microphonic noise
- Extremely low ESR and ESL
- Non-polar device, minimizing installation concerns
- Environmentally friendly
- Capable of Pb-Free reflow profiles
AVX 1812GC472KAT1A0 out of 5(0)
The 1812GC472KAT1A is a Multilayer Ceramic Capacitor with Ni/Sn-plated termination, X7R dielectric and 1812 case. The high value, low leakage and small size are difficult parameters to obtain in capacitor for high voltage systems. The standard high voltage MLC chip capacitor meets this performance characteristic and is designed for applications such as snubbers in high frequency power converters, resonators in SMPS and high voltage coupling/DC blocking. Larger physical sizes than normally encountered chips are used to make high voltage MLC chip products. The temperature gradient during heating or cooling cycles should not exceed 4°C per second. The preheat temperature must be within 50°C of the peak temperature reached by the ceramic bodies through the soldering process.
High voltage chip designs exhibit low ESRs at high frequenciesSKU: W001003
Vishay 597D476X0050Z2T0 out of 5(0)
The 597D476X0050Z2T is a solid tantalum surface mount Chip Capacitor with 100% tin termination. The 597D series TANTAMOUNT® capacitor is preferred for filtering applications in small power supplies and DC/DC converters. Preferred for their high reliability, long life, extended shelf life, exceptional stability with temperature and their small size. It consists of a sintered tantalum pellet, the anode, on which a tantalum oxide dielectric is formed by electrolysis. The pellet is then coated with manganese dioxide for the cathode. Positive and negative terminations are attached to this pellet and the assembly may be conformally-coated or moulded.
- Ultra-low ESR
- Conformal coated
- Maximum CV
- Applications: Power Management, Aerospace, Defence, Military, Industrial, Commercial, Computers & Computer Peripherals, Communications & Networking, Sensing & Instrumentation, Automotive
Murata GRM32ER72A225KA35L0 out of 5(0)
The Murata GRM series capacitors are Multilayer Ceramic Chip Capacitors (MLCC) used for general purpose applications. These MLCC capacitors are classified into temperature compensating and high dielectric constant types depending on the change in electrostatic capacitance due to change in temperature. The temperature compensating capacitors feature a small rate of change in electrostatic capacitance as the temperature changes and are used for applications such as filters and high frequency circuit matching. The high dielectric constant capacitors use materials with a high dielectric constant and feature a large electrostatic capacitance. Typical applications are power supply decoupling and smoothing circuits.
- Large capacity and small size in a multilayer structure
- Capacitance value ranging from 0.1pF to 220µF
- Tin plated external electrodes, excellent solderability
- Provides good high frequency characteristics
- Excellent pulse response
- High reliability
- Capacitor size varies from 0.4×0.2mm to 5.7×5.0mm
- Rated voltage of 2.5VDC to 3.15KVDC
- Temperature characteristics are classified according to JIS and EIA standard
- Operating temperature changes according to TCR values