|Voltage Rating (DC)|
|Manufacturer Part Number||GRM1555C1E4R7BA01D|
|Description||Cap Ceramic 4.7pF 25V C0G 0.1pF SMD 0402|
This MLCC capacitor has a maximum operating temperature of 125 °C. This product will be shipped in tape and reel packaging to allow for quick mounting and safe delivery. Its capacitance value is 4.7pF. This product is 1 mm long, 0.5 mm tall and 0.5 mm deep.
Rubycon 50ZL220MEFC10X160 out of 5(0)
The Rubycon ZL series are miniaturized, radial leaded aluminium electrolytic capacitors. The capacitance value ranges from 5.6μF to 6800μF.
- ±20% tolerance
- Rated voltage range from 6.3VDC to 100VDC
- Endurance is 1000hours to 5000hours at 105°C
- Operating temperature range from -40°C to +105°C
- High ripple current and low impedance
- Capacitor size varies from 5 × 11mm to 18mm × 40mm (D x L)
AVX 12101C104JAT2A0 out of 5(0)
The 12101C104JAT2A is a surface-mount (SMT) Multilayer Ceramic Capacitor with Ni and Sn plated terminations. The X7R formulations are called temperature stable ceramics and fall into EIA Class II materials. X7R is the most popular of these intermediate dielectric constant materials. Its temperature variation of capacitance is within ±15% from -55 to 125°C. This capacitance change is non-linear. Capacitance for X7R varies under the influence of electrical operating conditions such as voltage and frequency. The X7R dielectric chip usage covers the broad spectrum of industrial applications where known changes in capacitance due to applied voltages are acceptable.
- Reflow soldering method
- EIA Class II dielectric
- Low parasitics
- Excellent EMI filtering capabilities
- Standard product
KEMET C1206C202J1GAC78000 out of 5(0)
2000pF ±5% 100V Ceramic Capacitor C0G, NP0 1206 (3216 Metric)
KEMET’s C0G dielectric features a 125°C maximum operating temperature and is considered “stable.” The Electronics Components, Assemblies & Materials Association (EIA) characterizes C0G dielectric as a Class I material. Components of this classification are temperature compensating and are suited for resonant circuit applications or those where Q and stability of capacitance characteristics are required. C0G exhibits no change in capacitance with respect to time and voltage and boasts a negligible change in capacitance with reference to ambient temperature. Capacitance change is limited to ±30 ppm/ºC from −55°C to +125°CSKU: W019728
Panasonic EEEFK1K100P0 out of 5(0)
The Panasonic FK series capacitors are automotive grade type V, surface mount polarized aluminium electrolytic capacitors. The capacitance value ranges from 3.3μF to 6800μF. These capacitors are perfect solution for applications, which require ultra low ESR, very high ripple current and very long life in small mounting form.
- Automotive grade AEC-Q200 compliant
- High reliability
- Rated voltage range of 6.3VDC to 100VDC
- Tolerance of ±20%
- Endurance of 2000h to 5000h at 105°C
- Operating temperature range -55°C to 105°C
Multicomp MCGPR25V227M8X110 out of 5(0)
The Multicomp MCGPR series capacitors are general purpose, radial leaded polarized aluminium electrolytic capacitors. MCGPR series parts cover broad range of voltage ratings and capacitance values.
- Capacitance value ranges from 0.1µF to 22000µF for 6.3VDC to 100VDC
- Capacitance value ranges from 0.47µF to 820µF for 160VDC to 450VDC
- Tolerance of ±20%
- Endurance of 2000h at 85°C
- Available in -40°C to 85°C and -25°C to 85°C temperature ranges based on rated voltage
- Multicomp products are rated 4.6 out of 5 stars
- 12 month limited warranty *view Terms & Conditions for details
- 96% of customers would recommend to a friend