|Number of Pins||
Cut Tape (CT), Tape & Reel (TR)
-55.0 °C to 125 °C
|REACH SVHC Compliance||
|Voltage Rating (DC)||
|Manufacturer Part Number||GRM31MR71H105KA88L|
|Description||1uF, 50V, %10, 1206, X7R, Capacitor|
- Highter resistance of solder-leaching due to the Ni-barriered termination, applicable for reflow-soldering, and flow-soldering (GRM18/21/31 type only).
- The GRM series is lead free product.
- Smaller size and higher capacitance value.
- High reliability and no polarity.
- Excellent pulse responsibility and noise reduction due to the low impedance at high frequency.
- The GRM series is available in paper or embossed tape and reel packaging for automatic placement.
- Bulk case packaging is also available for GRM15/18/21(T=0.6,1.25).
Vishay 597D476X0050Z2T0 out of 5(0)
The 597D476X0050Z2T is a solid tantalum surface mount Chip Capacitor with 100% tin termination. The 597D series TANTAMOUNT® capacitor is preferred for filtering applications in small power supplies and DC/DC converters. Preferred for their high reliability, long life, extended shelf life, exceptional stability with temperature and their small size. It consists of a sintered tantalum pellet, the anode, on which a tantalum oxide dielectric is formed by electrolysis. The pellet is then coated with manganese dioxide for the cathode. Positive and negative terminations are attached to this pellet and the assembly may be conformally-coated or moulded.
- Ultra-low ESR
- Conformal coated
- Maximum CV
- Applications: Power Management, Aerospace, Defence, Military, Industrial, Commercial, Computers & Computer Peripherals, Communications & Networking, Sensing & Instrumentation, Automotive
Multicomp MCGPR25V227M8X110 out of 5(0)
The Multicomp MCGPR series capacitors are general purpose, radial leaded polarized aluminium electrolytic capacitors. MCGPR series parts cover broad range of voltage ratings and capacitance values.
- Capacitance value ranges from 0.1µF to 22000µF for 6.3VDC to 100VDC
- Capacitance value ranges from 0.47µF to 820µF for 160VDC to 450VDC
- Tolerance of ±20%
- Endurance of 2000h at 85°C
- Available in -40°C to 85°C and -25°C to 85°C temperature ranges based on rated voltage
- Multicomp products are rated 4.6 out of 5 stars
- 12 month limited warranty *view Terms & Conditions for details
- 96% of customers would recommend to a friend
Murata GRM188R61C106MA73D0 out of 5(0)
The Murata GRM series capacitors are Multilayer Ceramic Chip Capacitors (MLCC) used for general purpose applications. These MLCC capacitors are classified into temperature compensating and high dielectric constant types depending on the change in electrostatic capacitance due to change in temperature. The temperature compensating capacitors feature a small rate of change in electrostatic capacitance as the temperature changes and are used for applications such as filters and high frequency circuit matching. The high dielectric constant capacitors use materials with a high dielectric constant and feature a large electrostatic capacitance. Typical applications are power supply decoupling and smoothing circuits.
- Large capacity and small size in a multilayer structure
- Capacitance value ranging from 0.1pF to 220µF
- Tin plated external electrodes, excellent solderability
- Provides good high frequency characteristics
- Excellent pulse response
- High reliability
- Capacitor size varies from 0.4×0.2mm to 5.7×5.0mm
- Rated voltage of 2.5VDC to 3.15KVDC
- Temperature characteristics are classified according to JIS and EIA standard
- Operating temperature changes according to TCR values
AVX 12101C104JAT2A0 out of 5(0)
The 12101C104JAT2A is a surface-mount (SMT) Multilayer Ceramic Capacitor with Ni and Sn plated terminations. The X7R formulations are called temperature stable ceramics and fall into EIA Class II materials. X7R is the most popular of these intermediate dielectric constant materials. Its temperature variation of capacitance is within ±15% from -55 to 125°C. This capacitance change is non-linear. Capacitance for X7R varies under the influence of electrical operating conditions such as voltage and frequency. The X7R dielectric chip usage covers the broad spectrum of industrial applications where known changes in capacitance due to applied voltages are acceptable.
- Reflow soldering method
- EIA Class II dielectric
- Low parasitics
- Excellent EMI filtering capabilities
- Standard product
Panasonic ECA1JHG3310 out of 5(0)
The Panasonic NHG series is automotive grade Type A, radial leaded polarized aluminium electrolytic capacitor. NHG series parts cover broad range of voltage ratings and capacitance values. Typical applications include audio, video and general purpose electronic circuits.
- Capacitance value ranges 2.2µF to 22000µF for 6.3VDC to 100VDC
- Capacitance value ranges 1µF to 330µF for 160VDC to 450VDC
- Available in -55°C to 105°C and -25°C to 105°C temperature range based on rated voltage
- Capacitance tolerance is ±20%
- Endurance at 105°C from 1000h to 2000h
- Low ESR and high ripple current
- Automotive grade AEC-Q200 compliant