|REACH SVHC Compliance|
Cut Tape (CT), Reel, Tape & Reel (TR)
|Number of Pins|
-65.0 °C to 150 °C
|Manufacturer Part Number||BZX384-C4V7,115|
|Description||4.7V, 5%, SOD-323 Zener Diode|
The BZX384 series low-power voltage regulator Zener Diode encapsulated in a very small SOD323 (SC-76) plastic surface-mounted device (SMD) package. It is suitable for general regulation functions.
- ±2% and ±5% Two tolerance series
- 2.4 to 75V (E24 range) Nominal working voltage range
- 40W Non-repetitive peak reverse power dissipation (maximum)
Diodes Inc. AZ23C12-7-F0 out of 5(0)
The AZ23C12-7-F is a dual surface mount Zener Diode with moulded plastic/green moulding compound case and matte tin annealed over Alloy 42 lead frame (lead-free plating) terminals. It is ideally suited for automated insertion.
- Dual Zener in common cathode configuration
- 300mW Power dissipation
- ΔVz For both diodes in one case is ≤5%
- Totally lead-free
- Halogen and antimony-free – Green device
- Qualified to AEC-Q101 standards for high reliability
ON Semiconductor BAT540 out of 5(0)
The BAT54S is a 3-pin Small Signal Diode offers the best available combination of quality. It is Schottky barrier diode that offers high reverse voltage (200V). This product is general usage and suitable for many different applications.
- L44 Top mark
Microsemi 1N4148-10 out of 5(0)
This popular 1N4148-1 JEDEC registered switching/signal diode features internal metallurgical bonded construction for military grade products per MIL-PRF-19500/116. This small low capacitance diode, with very fast switching speeds, is hermetically sealed and bonded into a double-plug DO-35 package. It may be used in a variety of very high speed applications including switchers, detectors, transient OR’ing, logic arrays, blocking, as well as low-capacitance steering diodes, etc. Microsemi also offers a variety of other switching/signal diodes.SKU: W000440
ON Semiconductor MBRS340T3G0 out of 5(0)
The MBRS340T3G from On Semiconductor is surface mount “J” bent leaded schottky power rectifier in SMC (CASE 403-03 ) package. It features epitaxial construction with highly stable oxide passivated junction and metal contact. This device is intended for use in low voltage, high frequency rectification, freewheeling, polarity protection and applications where size and weight are critical to the system.
- Epoxy meets UL 94 V-0 @ 0.125 in
- Automotive grade AEC-Q101 qualified
- Guard ring for stress protection
- Maximum repetitive reverse voltage Vrrm of 40V
- Non repetitive forward surge current IFSM of 80A
- Forward current If(AV) of 3A at TL 110°C and 4A at TL 105°C
- Operating junction temperature of -65°C to 150°C
- Maximum forward voltage VF of 500mV at IF 3A