-65.0 °C to 150 °C
Cut Tape (CT)
|Number of Pins|
|Manufacturer Part Number||PMEG4010BEA|
|Description||DIODE SCHOTTKY 40V 1A SOD323|
The PMEG4010BEA is a very-low VF planar maximum efficiency general application (MEGA) Schottky Barrier Rectifier with an integrated guard ring for stress protection. It is encapsulated in a very small and ultra-small SMD plastic package.
High efficiency DC-to-DC conversion
- Voltage clamping
- Protection circuits
- Low voltage rectification
- Blocking diodes
- Low power consumption
Rohm RB160M-90TR0 out of 5(0)
The RB160M-90TR is a surface mount silicon epitaxial planer Schottky Barrier Diode features small power mould type (PMDU) and high reliability. It is suitable for general rectification.
- Low reverse current
- 150°C Junction temperature
ON Semiconductor BAT540 out of 5(0)
The BAT54S is a 3-pin Small Signal Diode offers the best available combination of quality. It is Schottky barrier diode that offers high reverse voltage (200V). This product is general usage and suitable for many different applications.
- L44 Top mark
Vishay BAV70-70 out of 5(0)
- Silicon epitaxial planar diode
- Fast switching dual diode with common cathode
- AEC-Q101 qualified available
- Base P/N-E3 – RoHS-compliant, commercial grade
- Base P/N-HE3 – RoHS-compliant, AEC-Q101 qualified
- Material categorization: for definitions of compliance
Nexperia BZX384-C4V7,1150 out of 5(0)
The BZX384 series low-power voltage regulator Zener Diode encapsulated in a very small SOD323 (SC-76) plastic surface-mounted device (SMD) package. It is suitable for general regulation functions.
- ±2% and ±5% Two tolerance series
- 2.4 to 75V (E24 range) Nominal working voltage range
- 40W Non-repetitive peak reverse power dissipation (maximum)
ON Semiconductor MBRS340T3G0 out of 5(0)
The MBRS340T3G from On Semiconductor is surface mount “J” bent leaded schottky power rectifier in SMC (CASE 403-03 ) package. It features epitaxial construction with highly stable oxide passivated junction and metal contact. This device is intended for use in low voltage, high frequency rectification, freewheeling, polarity protection and applications where size and weight are critical to the system.
- Epoxy meets UL 94 V-0 @ 0.125 in
- Automotive grade AEC-Q101 qualified
- Guard ring for stress protection
- Maximum repetitive reverse voltage Vrrm of 40V
- Non repetitive forward surge current IFSM of 80A
- Forward current If(AV) of 3A at TL 110°C and 4A at TL 105°C
- Operating junction temperature of -65°C to 150°C
- Maximum forward voltage VF of 500mV at IF 3A