Cut Tape (CT), Tape & Reel (TR)
1.00 A (max)
-55.0 °C to 175 °C
|REACH SVHC Compliance|
|Number of Pins|
|Voltage Rating (DC)|
3.00 W (max)
1.00 kV (max)
|Manufacturer Part Number||1N4007|
|Description||Diode General Purpuses 1KV 1A DO41|
The 1N4007 is a Rectifier Diode for general purposes.
- Low Forward Voltage Drop
- High Surge Current Capability
- 1.1V at 1A forward voltage
ON Semiconductor 1SMB5938BT30 out of 5(0)
The 1SMB59xxBT3G series surface mount Voltage Regulator Zener Diode with void free transfer-moulded plastic case. All external surfaces are corrosion-resistant and leads are readily solderable.
- 3.3 to 200V Zener voltage range
- ESD rating of Class 3 (>16kV) per human body model
- Flat handling surface for accurate placement
- Package design for top slide or bottom circuit board mounting
- AEC-Q101 qualified and PPAP capable
- Pb-free are available
Diodes Inc. B1100-13-F0 out of 5(0)
The B1100-13-F is a high voltage Schottky Barrier Rectifier Diode with moulded plastic case. Suitable for low voltage, high frequency inverters, free wheeling and polarity protection applications.
- Guard Ring Die Construction for Transient Protection
- Low Power Loss and High Efficiency
- +260°C/10 Second at Terminal High Temperature Soldering
Nexperia BZX384-C4V7,1150 out of 5(0)
The BZX384 series low-power voltage regulator Zener Diode encapsulated in a very small SOD323 (SC-76) plastic surface-mounted device (SMD) package. It is suitable for general regulation functions.
- ±2% and ±5% Two tolerance series
- 2.4 to 75V (E24 range) Nominal working voltage range
- 40W Non-repetitive peak reverse power dissipation (maximum)
Microsemi 1N4148-10 out of 5(0)
This popular 1N4148-1 JEDEC registered switching/signal diode features internal metallurgical bonded construction for military grade products per MIL-PRF-19500/116. This small low capacitance diode, with very fast switching speeds, is hermetically sealed and bonded into a double-plug DO-35 package. It may be used in a variety of very high speed applications including switchers, detectors, transient OR’ing, logic arrays, blocking, as well as low-capacitance steering diodes, etc. Microsemi also offers a variety of other switching/signal diodes.SKU: W000440
Vishay VS-10CWH02FN-M30 out of 5(0)
The VS-10CWH02FN-M3 is a Hyperfast™ Recovery Rectifier designed with optimized performance of forward voltage drop and soft recovery. The planar structure and the platinum doped life time control guarantee the best overall performance, ruggedness and reliability characteristics. It is intended for use in PFC boost stage in the AC/DC section of SMPS inverters or as free-wheeling diodes. Their extremely optimized stored charge and low recovery current minimize the switching losses and reduce over dissipation in the switching element and snubbers.
- Output rectification free-wheeling
- Low forward voltage drop reduced Qrr and soft recovery
- Low leakage current
- Meets MSL level 1