|Voltage Rating (DC)|
3.00 W (max)
150 °C (max)
|Manufacturer Part Number||1SMB5938BT3|
|Description||36 V, 3.0 W Zener Diode Voltage Regulator|
The 1SMB59xxBT3G series surface mount Voltage Regulator Zener Diode with void free transfer-moulded plastic case. All external surfaces are corrosion-resistant and leads are readily solderable.
- 3.3 to 200V Zener voltage range
- ESD rating of Class 3 (>16kV) per human body model
- Flat handling surface for accurate placement
- Package design for top slide or bottom circuit board mounting
- AEC-Q101 qualified and PPAP capable
- Pb-free are available
ON Semiconductor SB5600 out of 5(0)
The SB560 is a metal to silicon Schottky Barrier Rectifier Diode for low voltage/high frequency inverters, free wheeling and polarity protection applications.
- Low Power Loss
- High Efficiency
- High Current Capability
- High Surge Capacity
Microsemi 1N4148-10 out of 5(0)
This popular 1N4148-1 JEDEC registered switching/signal diode features internal metallurgical bonded construction for military grade products per MIL-PRF-19500/116. This small low capacitance diode, with very fast switching speeds, is hermetically sealed and bonded into a double-plug DO-35 package. It may be used in a variety of very high speed applications including switchers, detectors, transient OR’ing, logic arrays, blocking, as well as low-capacitance steering diodes, etc. Microsemi also offers a variety of other switching/signal diodes.SKU: W000440
Vishay VS-10MQ100NPBF0 out of 5(0)
The VS-10MQ100NTRPBF is a high performance Schottky Rectifier has been designed for applications requiring low forward drop and very small foot prints on PC boards. The Q series surface-mount Schottky rectifier features high frequency operation, low forward voltage drop and guard ring for enhanced ruggedness and long term reliability.
- 0.5A Repetitive avalanche current
- 0.52V Threshold voltage
- 78.4mΩ Forward slope resistance
- 38pF Typical junction capacitance
- 80°C/W Junction to ambient maximum thermal resistance
Diodes Inc. AZ23C12-7-F0 out of 5(0)
The AZ23C12-7-F is a dual surface mount Zener Diode with moulded plastic/green moulding compound case and matte tin annealed over Alloy 42 lead frame (lead-free plating) terminals. It is ideally suited for automated insertion.
- Dual Zener in common cathode configuration
- 300mW Power dissipation
- ΔVz For both diodes in one case is ≤5%
- Totally lead-free
- Halogen and antimony-free – Green device
- Qualified to AEC-Q101 standards for high reliability
Rohm RB160M-60TR0 out of 5(0)
The RB160M-60TR is a Schottky barrier diode features low VF, low IR, small power mould type (PMDU) and high ESD resistant. Silicon epitaxial planar construction. Suitable for general rectification.
- High reliability
- 40pF (VR=10V, f=1MHz) Capacitance between terminals