|REACH SVHC Compliance|
|Number of Pins|
|Voltage Rating (DC)|
Cut Tape (CT), Reel, Tape & Reel (TR)
3.00 W (max)
150 °C (max)
|Halogen Free Status|
|Manufacturer Part Number||1SMB5949BT3G|
|Description||DIODE ZENER 100V 3W SMB|
The 1SMB59xxBT3G series surface mount Voltage Regulator Zener Diode with void free transfer-moulded plastic case. All external surfaces are corrosion-resistant and leads are readily solderable.
- 3.3 to 200V Zener voltage range
- ESD rating of Class 3 (>16kV) per human body model
- Flat handling surface for accurate placement
- Package design for top slide or bottom circuit board mounting
- AEC-Q101 qualified and PPAP capable
- Pb-free are available
Nexperia BZX384-C4V7,1150 out of 5(0)
The BZX384 series low-power voltage regulator Zener Diode encapsulated in a very small SOD323 (SC-76) plastic surface-mounted device (SMD) package. It is suitable for general regulation functions.
- ±2% and ±5% Two tolerance series
- 2.4 to 75V (E24 range) Nominal working voltage range
- 40W Non-repetitive peak reverse power dissipation (maximum)
Rohm RB160M-90TR0 out of 5(0)
The RB160M-90TR is a surface mount silicon epitaxial planer Schottky Barrier Diode features small power mould type (PMDU) and high reliability. It is suitable for general rectification.
- Low reverse current
- 150°C Junction temperature
On MBRS340T3G0 out of 5(0)
The MBRS340T3G from On Semiconductor is surface mount “J” bent leaded schottky power rectifier in SMC (CASE 403-03 ) package. It features epitaxial construction with highly stable oxide passivated junction and metal contact. This device is intended for use in low voltage, high frequency rectification, freewheeling, polarity protection and applications where size and weight are critical to the system.
- Epoxy meets UL 94 V-0 @ 0.125 in
- Automotive grade AEC-Q101 qualified
- Guard ring for stress protection
- Maximum repetitive reverse voltage Vrrm of 40V
- Non repetitive forward surge current IFSM of 80A
- Forward current If(AV) of 3A at TL 110°C and 4A at TL 105°C
- Operating junction temperature of -65°C to 150°C
- Maximum forward voltage VF of 500mV at IF 3A
Vishay VS-10CWH02FN-M30 out of 5(0)
The VS-10CWH02FN-M3 is a Hyperfast™ Recovery Rectifier designed with optimized performance of forward voltage drop and soft recovery. The planar structure and the platinum doped life time control guarantee the best overall performance, ruggedness and reliability characteristics. It is intended for use in PFC boost stage in the AC/DC section of SMPS inverters or as free-wheeling diodes. Their extremely optimized stored charge and low recovery current minimize the switching losses and reduce over dissipation in the switching element and snubbers.
- Output rectification free-wheeling
- Low forward voltage drop reduced Qrr and soft recovery
- Low leakage current
- Meets MSL level 1