|REACH SVHC Compliance||
|Voltage Rating (DC)||
|Number of Pins||
Cut Tape (CT)
150 °C (max)
|Manufacturer Part Number||SMCJ45CA|
|Description||TVS DIODE, 1.5KW, 45V, DO-214AB|
The SMCJ series Transient Voltage Suppressor Diode offers 1500W peak pulse power dissipation on 10/1000µs waveform. It has excellent clamping capability, fast response time of <1ps from 0V to BV minimum for unidirectional and 5ns for bidirectional.
- Low incremental surge resistance
- Glass-passivated junction
- Available in unidirectional and bidirectional
- <1mA above 10V IR
Diodes Inc. 1N4148WS-7-F0 out of 5(0)
1N4148WS-7-F is a surface mount fast Switching Diode with matte tin-plated terminals and an UL94V-0 green molding compound molded plastic case. Solderable terminals as per MIL-STD-202, method 208 standard. Color band denotes cathode end polarity. It is suitable for general purpose switching applications.
- Fast switching speed
- 100V Non-repetitive peak reverse voltage
- 53V RMS reverse voltage
- 200mW Power dissipation
- 625°C/W Junction to ambient air thermal resistance
ON Semiconductor 1SMB5938BT30 out of 5(0)
The 1SMB59xxBT3G series surface mount Voltage Regulator Zener Diode with void free transfer-moulded plastic case. All external surfaces are corrosion-resistant and leads are readily solderable.
- 3.3 to 200V Zener voltage range
- ESD rating of Class 3 (>16kV) per human body model
- Flat handling surface for accurate placement
- Package design for top slide or bottom circuit board mounting
- AEC-Q101 qualified and PPAP capable
- Pb-free are available
Rohm RB160M-60TR0 out of 5(0)
The RB160M-60TR is a Schottky barrier diode features low VF, low IR, small power mould type (PMDU) and high ESD resistant. Silicon epitaxial planar construction. Suitable for general rectification.
- High reliability
- 40pF (VR=10V, f=1MHz) Capacitance between terminals
ON Semiconductor MBRS340T3G0 out of 5(0)
The MBRS340T3G from On Semiconductor is surface mount “J” bent leaded schottky power rectifier in SMC (CASE 403-03 ) package. It features epitaxial construction with highly stable oxide passivated junction and metal contact. This device is intended for use in low voltage, high frequency rectification, freewheeling, polarity protection and applications where size and weight are critical to the system.
- Epoxy meets UL 94 V-0 @ 0.125 in
- Automotive grade AEC-Q101 qualified
- Guard ring for stress protection
- Maximum repetitive reverse voltage Vrrm of 40V
- Non repetitive forward surge current IFSM of 80A
- Forward current If(AV) of 3A at TL 110°C and 4A at TL 105°C
- Operating junction temperature of -65°C to 150°C
- Maximum forward voltage VF of 500mV at IF 3A