|REACH SVHC Compliance|
|Voltage Rating (DC)|
Reel, Tape & Reel (TR)
-40.0 °C (min)
|Manufacturer Part Number||EEU-FR1E101B|
|Description||100uF 25V Electroltytic Capacitor|
The Panasonic FR series capacitors are type A, radial leaded polarized aluminium electrolytic capacitors. The capacitance value ranges from 4.7µF to 8200µF. These capacitors are perfect solution for applications, which require ultra low ESR, very high ripple current and very long life in small mounting form. In comparison to Panasonic FM series, the FR series capacitors can achieve a endurance upgrade of up to 100% and a capacitance increase of up to 30% by improving material technology.
- Rated voltage range of 6.3VDC to 100VDC
- Tolerance of ±20%
- Endurance of 5000h to 10000h at 105°C
- Operating temperature range -40°C to 105°C
- High reliability
AVX 1812GC472KAT1A0 out of 5(0)
The 1812GC472KAT1A is a Multilayer Ceramic Capacitor with Ni/Sn-plated termination, X7R dielectric and 1812 case. The high value, low leakage and small size are difficult parameters to obtain in capacitor for high voltage systems. The standard high voltage MLC chip capacitor meets this performance characteristic and is designed for applications such as snubbers in high frequency power converters, resonators in SMPS and high voltage coupling/DC blocking. Larger physical sizes than normally encountered chips are used to make high voltage MLC chip products. The temperature gradient during heating or cooling cycles should not exceed 4°C per second. The preheat temperature must be within 50°C of the peak temperature reached by the ceramic bodies through the soldering process.
High voltage chip designs exhibit low ESRs at high frequenciesSKU: W001003
Murata GRM32ER72A225KA35L0 out of 5(0)
The Murata GRM series capacitors are Multilayer Ceramic Chip Capacitors (MLCC) used for general purpose applications. These MLCC capacitors are classified into temperature compensating and high dielectric constant types depending on the change in electrostatic capacitance due to change in temperature. The temperature compensating capacitors feature a small rate of change in electrostatic capacitance as the temperature changes and are used for applications such as filters and high frequency circuit matching. The high dielectric constant capacitors use materials with a high dielectric constant and feature a large electrostatic capacitance. Typical applications are power supply decoupling and smoothing circuits.
- Large capacity and small size in a multilayer structure
- Capacitance value ranging from 0.1pF to 220µF
- Tin plated external electrodes, excellent solderability
- Provides good high frequency characteristics
- Excellent pulse response
- High reliability
- Capacitor size varies from 0.4×0.2mm to 5.7×5.0mm
- Rated voltage of 2.5VDC to 3.15KVDC
- Temperature characteristics are classified according to JIS and EIA standard
- Operating temperature changes according to TCR values
Panasonic ECA1JHG3310 out of 5(0)
The Panasonic NHG series is automotive grade Type A, radial leaded polarized aluminium electrolytic capacitor. NHG series parts cover broad range of voltage ratings and capacitance values. Typical applications include audio, video and general purpose electronic circuits.
- Capacitance value ranges 2.2µF to 22000µF for 6.3VDC to 100VDC
- Capacitance value ranges 1µF to 330µF for 160VDC to 450VDC
- Available in -55°C to 105°C and -25°C to 105°C temperature range based on rated voltage
- Capacitance tolerance is ±20%
- Endurance at 105°C from 1000h to 2000h
- Low ESR and high ripple current
- Automotive grade AEC-Q200 compliant
KEMET C0603C103K5RACTU0 out of 5(0)
KEMET's X7R dielectric features a 125°C maximum operating temperature and is considered "temperature stable." The X7R dielectric is a Class II material. Components of this classification are fixed, ceramic dielectric capacitors suited for bypass and decoupling applications or for frequency discriminating circuits where Q and stability of capacitance characteristics are not critical. X7R exhibits a predictable change in capacitance with respect to time and voltage and boasts a minimal change in capacitance with reference to ambient temperature.
- Capacitance change is limited to ±15% from -55°C to +125°C.
- Operating temperature range from -55°C to +125°C
- Capacitance range includes E24 decade values from 10pF to 47µF
- DC voltage ratings from 6.3V to 250V
- EIA 0402, 0603, 0805, 1206, 1210, 1808, 1812, 1825, 2220 and 2225 case sizes available
- Temperature stable dielectric
- Capacitance tolerances of ±5%, ±10% and ±20%
- Non-polar device, minimizing installation concerns
- Lead (Pb)-free, RoHS, and REACH Compliant
AVX 12101C104JAT2A0 out of 5(0)
The 12101C104JAT2A is a surface-mount (SMT) Multilayer Ceramic Capacitor with Ni and Sn plated terminations. The X7R formulations are called temperature stable ceramics and fall into EIA Class II materials. X7R is the most popular of these intermediate dielectric constant materials. Its temperature variation of capacitance is within ±15% from -55 to 125°C. This capacitance change is non-linear. Capacitance for X7R varies under the influence of electrical operating conditions such as voltage and frequency. The X7R dielectric chip usage covers the broad spectrum of industrial applications where known changes in capacitance due to applied voltages are acceptable.
- Reflow soldering method
- EIA Class II dielectric
- Low parasitics
- Excellent EMI filtering capabilities
- Standard product