Cut Tape (CT)
|REACH SVHC Compliance|
|Voltage Rating (DC)|
|Number of Pins|
100 mA (max)
150 °C (max)
|Manufacturer Part Number||1SS355TE-17|
|Description||SMALL SIGNAL 80V 0.1A 2UMD|
The 1SS355TE-17 is a surface mount silicon epitaxial planer Switching Diode features ultra small power mould type (UMD2) and high reliability. It is suitable for high speed switching.
- 150°C Junction temperature
ON Semiconductor SB5600 out of 5(0)
The SB560 is a metal to silicon Schottky Barrier Rectifier Diode for low voltage/high frequency inverters, free wheeling and polarity protection applications.
- Low Power Loss
- High Efficiency
- High Current Capability
- High Surge Capacity
Vishay VS-10MQ100NPBF0 out of 5(0)
The VS-10MQ100NTRPBF is a high performance Schottky Rectifier has been designed for applications requiring low forward drop and very small foot prints on PC boards. The Q series surface-mount Schottky rectifier features high frequency operation, low forward voltage drop and guard ring for enhanced ruggedness and long term reliability.
- 0.5A Repetitive avalanche current
- 0.52V Threshold voltage
- 78.4mΩ Forward slope resistance
- 38pF Typical junction capacitance
- 80°C/W Junction to ambient maximum thermal resistance
Rohm RB160M-60TR0 out of 5(0)
The RB160M-60TR is a Schottky barrier diode features low VF, low IR, small power mould type (PMDU) and high ESD resistant. Silicon epitaxial planar construction. Suitable for general rectification.
- High reliability
- 40pF (VR=10V, f=1MHz) Capacitance between terminals
ON Semiconductor BAT540 out of 5(0)
The BAT54S is a 3-pin Small Signal Diode offers the best available combination of quality. It is Schottky barrier diode that offers high reverse voltage (200V). This product is general usage and suitable for many different applications.
- L44 Top mark
ON Semiconductor MBRS340T3G0 out of 5(0)
The MBRS340T3G from On Semiconductor is surface mount “J” bent leaded schottky power rectifier in SMC (CASE 403-03 ) package. It features epitaxial construction with highly stable oxide passivated junction and metal contact. This device is intended for use in low voltage, high frequency rectification, freewheeling, polarity protection and applications where size and weight are critical to the system.
- Epoxy meets UL 94 V-0 @ 0.125 in
- Automotive grade AEC-Q101 qualified
- Guard ring for stress protection
- Maximum repetitive reverse voltage Vrrm of 40V
- Non repetitive forward surge current IFSM of 80A
- Forward current If(AV) of 3A at TL 110°C and 4A at TL 105°C
- Operating junction temperature of -65°C to 150°C
- Maximum forward voltage VF of 500mV at IF 3A