|REACH SVHC Compliance||
Cut Tape (CT)
|Voltage Rating (DC)||
1.00 A (max)
|Number of Pins||
150 °C (max)
|Manufacturer Part Number||RB160M-60TR|
|Description||SCHOTTKY DIODE, 30A, 60V, SOD-123|
The RB160M-60TR is a Schottky barrier diode features low VF, low IR, small power mould type (PMDU) and high ESD resistant. Silicon epitaxial planar construction. Suitable for general rectification.
- High reliability
- 40pF (VR=10V, f=1MHz) Capacitance between terminals
ON Semiconductor MBRS340T3G0 out of 5(0)
The MBRS340T3G from On Semiconductor is surface mount “J” bent leaded schottky power rectifier in SMC (CASE 403-03 ) package. It features epitaxial construction with highly stable oxide passivated junction and metal contact. This device is intended for use in low voltage, high frequency rectification, freewheeling, polarity protection and applications where size and weight are critical to the system.
- Epoxy meets UL 94 V-0 @ 0.125 in
- Automotive grade AEC-Q101 qualified
- Guard ring for stress protection
- Maximum repetitive reverse voltage Vrrm of 40V
- Non repetitive forward surge current IFSM of 80A
- Forward current If(AV) of 3A at TL 110°C and 4A at TL 105°C
- Operating junction temperature of -65°C to 150°C
- Maximum forward voltage VF of 500mV at IF 3A
ON Semiconductor BAT540 out of 5(0)
The BAT54S is a 3-pin Small Signal Diode offers the best available combination of quality. It is Schottky barrier diode that offers high reverse voltage (200V). This product is general usage and suitable for many different applications.
- L44 Top mark
Diodes Inc. B1100-13-F0 out of 5(0)
The B1100-13-F is a high voltage Schottky Barrier Rectifier Diode with moulded plastic case. Suitable for low voltage, high frequency inverters, free wheeling and polarity protection applications.
- Guard Ring Die Construction for Transient Protection
- Low Power Loss and High Efficiency
- +260°C/10 Second at Terminal High Temperature Soldering
ON Semiconductor 1N58220 out of 5(0)
The Schottky Rectifier employs the Schottky Barrier principle in a large area metal-to-silicon power diode. The Schottky Rectifier¿s state-of-the-art geometry features chrome barrier metal, epitaxial construction with oxide passivation and metal overlap contact. It is ideally suited for use as rectifiers in low-voltage, high-frequency inverters, free wheeling diodes and polarity protection diodes.
Diodes Inc. 1N4148WS-7-F0 out of 5(0)
1N4148WS-7-F is a surface mount fast Switching Diode with matte tin-plated terminals and an UL94V-0 green molding compound molded plastic case. Solderable terminals as per MIL-STD-202, method 208 standard. Color band denotes cathode end polarity. It is suitable for general purpose switching applications.
- Fast switching speed
- 100V Non-repetitive peak reverse voltage
- 53V RMS reverse voltage
- 200mW Power dissipation
- 625°C/W Junction to ambient air thermal resistance