|REACH SVHC Compliance||
|Number of Pins||
Cut Tape (CT)
200 °C (max)
|Manufacturer Part Number||TS4148 RY|
|Description||SWITCHING DIODE, 100V, 150mA, 0805|
The TS4148 RYG from Taiwan Semiconductor is surface mount high speed switching diode.
- EIA 0805 standard package
- High reliability
- Polarity indicated by cathode band
- Power dissipation is 500mW
- Non repetitive peak forward surge current is 2A at Tp 1ms
- Reverse recovery time of 4ns
- Forward voltage of 1V at IF 100mA
- Maximum repetitive reverse Voltage of 75V
- Operating junction temperature range from -55°C to 175°C
Diodes Inc. 1N4148WS-7-F0 out of 5(0)
1N4148WS-7-F is a surface mount fast Switching Diode with matte tin-plated terminals and an UL94V-0 green molding compound molded plastic case. Solderable terminals as per MIL-STD-202, method 208 standard. Color band denotes cathode end polarity. It is suitable for general purpose switching applications.
- Fast switching speed
- 100V Non-repetitive peak reverse voltage
- 53V RMS reverse voltage
- 200mW Power dissipation
- 625°C/W Junction to ambient air thermal resistance
ON Semiconductor 1N58220 out of 5(0)
The Schottky Rectifier employs the Schottky Barrier principle in a large area metal-to-silicon power diode. The Schottky Rectifier¿s state-of-the-art geometry features chrome barrier metal, epitaxial construction with oxide passivation and metal overlap contact. It is ideally suited for use as rectifiers in low-voltage, high-frequency inverters, free wheeling diodes and polarity protection diodes.
Nexperia BZX84-C120 out of 5(0)
The BZX84-C12/T1 is a low-power voltage regulator Zener Diode designed in a SOT23 (TO-236AB) plastic surface-mounted device (SMD) package. It is suitable for general regulation functions.
- ±1%, ±2% and ±5% Three tolerance series
- 40W Non-repetitive peak reverse power dissipation (maximum)
- AEC-Q101 qualified
Vishay VS-10CWH02FN-M30 out of 5(0)
The VS-10CWH02FN-M3 is a Hyperfast™ Recovery Rectifier designed with optimized performance of forward voltage drop and soft recovery. The planar structure and the platinum doped life time control guarantee the best overall performance, ruggedness and reliability characteristics. It is intended for use in PFC boost stage in the AC/DC section of SMPS inverters or as free-wheeling diodes. Their extremely optimized stored charge and low recovery current minimize the switching losses and reduce over dissipation in the switching element and snubbers.
- Output rectification free-wheeling
- Low forward voltage drop reduced Qrr and soft recovery
- Low leakage current
- Meets MSL level 1