|Voltage Rating (DC)||
-55.0 °C (min)
Cut Tape (CT)
|Manufacturer Part Number||EMK325ABJ107MM-T|
|Description||CAP CER 100UF 16V 20% X5R 1210|
The EMK325ABJ107MM-T is a multilayer Ceramic Capacitor with 1210 chip, for general digital circuit and communication equipment. Use of nickel as electrode material and plating processing improve the solderability and heat resistance characteristics. Also prevents migration and raises the level of reliability.
- Improved Higher Density Mounting
- Monolithic Structure Provides Higher Reliability
- Low Equivalent Series Resistance (ESR) Provides Superior Noise Absorption Characteristics
- Higher Permissible Ripple Current Values
- Smaller Case Size with High Rated Voltage
- Improved Reliability Due to Higher Insulation Resistance and Breakdown Voltage
KEMET C1210C475M1R2C0 out of 5(0)
- The KPS series surface mount Multilayer Ceramic Chip Capacitor utilizes proprietary lead-frame technology to vertically stack one or two multilayer ceramic chip capacitors (MLCCs) into a single compact surface mount package. The attached lead-frame mechanically isolates the capacitors from the printed circuit board, therefore offering advanced mechanical and thermal stress performance. Isolation also addresses concerns for audible, microphonic noise that may occur when a bias voltage is applied. A two chip stack offers up to double the capacitance in the same or smaller design footprint when compared to traditional surface mount MLCC devices. Providing up to 10mm of board flex capability.
- Higher capacitance in the same footprint
- Potential board space savings
- Advanced protection against thermal and mechanical stress
- Provides up to 10mm of board flex capability
- Reduces audible and microphonic noise
- Extremely low ESR and ESL
- Non-polar device, minimizing installation concerns
- Environmentally friendly
- Capable of Pb-Free reflow profiles
Vishay 597D476X0050Z2T0 out of 5(0)
The 597D476X0050Z2T is a solid tantalum surface mount Chip Capacitor with 100% tin termination. The 597D series TANTAMOUNT® capacitor is preferred for filtering applications in small power supplies and DC/DC converters. Preferred for their high reliability, long life, extended shelf life, exceptional stability with temperature and their small size. It consists of a sintered tantalum pellet, the anode, on which a tantalum oxide dielectric is formed by electrolysis. The pellet is then coated with manganese dioxide for the cathode. Positive and negative terminations are attached to this pellet and the assembly may be conformally-coated or moulded.
- Ultra-low ESR
- Conformal coated
- Maximum CV
- Applications: Power Management, Aerospace, Defence, Military, Industrial, Commercial, Computers & Computer Peripherals, Communications & Networking, Sensing & Instrumentation, Automotive
EPCOS B32529C0684K0000 out of 5(0)
The EPCOS B32529 series are radial leaded, metalized polyester film capacitors for general purpose applications. These capacitors have polyethylene terephthalate as a dielectric material with stacked film technology. The capacitance value ranges from 0.001µF to 4.7µF. The B32529 series capacitors are used in blocking, coupling, decoupling, bypassing, RFI for automotive applications.
- High pulse strength
- High contact reliability
- Rated voltage of 50V, 63V, 100V, 250V, 400V, 630VDC
- 5mm lead spacing
- Maximum operating temperature is 125°C
- Climatic category 55/125/56, IEC 60068-1
- Plastic case
AVX 1812GC472KAT1A0 out of 5(0)
The 1812GC472KAT1A is a Multilayer Ceramic Capacitor with Ni/Sn-plated termination, X7R dielectric and 1812 case. The high value, low leakage and small size are difficult parameters to obtain in capacitor for high voltage systems. The standard high voltage MLC chip capacitor meets this performance characteristic and is designed for applications such as snubbers in high frequency power converters, resonators in SMPS and high voltage coupling/DC blocking. Larger physical sizes than normally encountered chips are used to make high voltage MLC chip products. The temperature gradient during heating or cooling cycles should not exceed 4°C per second. The preheat temperature must be within 50°C of the peak temperature reached by the ceramic bodies through the soldering process.
High voltage chip designs exhibit low ESRs at high frequenciesSKU: W001003