|Manufacturer Part Number||C1608Y5V1H104Z|
|Description||MLCC Capacitor 0603 0.1uF 50volts Y5V +80-20%|
- High capacitance has been achieved through precision technologies that enable the use of multiple thinner ceramic dielectric layers.
- A monolithic structure ensures superior mechanical strength and reliability.
- High-accuracy automatic mounting is facilitated through the maintenance of very precise dimensional tolerances.
- Composed of only ceramics and metals, these capacitors provide extremely dependable performance, exhibiting virtually no degradation even when subjected to temperature extremes.
- Low stray capacitance ensures high conformity with nominal values, thereby simplifying the circuit design process.
- Low residual inductance assures superior frequency characteristics.
- Because electrostatic capacity has been obtained up to the electrolytic capacitor range, these capacitors offer long service life and are optimally suited for power supply designs that require high levels of reliability.
- Owing to their low ESR and excellent frequency characteristics, these products are optimally suited for high frequency and high-density type power supplies.
United Chemi-Con EGXF201ELL181MM25S0 out of 5(0)
- Downsizing and high-ripple current version of GXE series
- For automobile modules and networking equipment and other high temperature applications
- Endurance with ripple current : 3,000 hours at 125
- Solvent resistant type except 160 to 400Vdc
- RoHS Compliant
- AEC-Q200 compliant
AVX 1812GC472KAT1A0 out of 5(0)
The 1812GC472KAT1A is a Multilayer Ceramic Capacitor with Ni/Sn-plated termination, X7R dielectric and 1812 case. The high value, low leakage and small size are difficult parameters to obtain in capacitor for high voltage systems. The standard high voltage MLC chip capacitor meets this performance characteristic and is designed for applications such as snubbers in high frequency power converters, resonators in SMPS and high voltage coupling/DC blocking. Larger physical sizes than normally encountered chips are used to make high voltage MLC chip products. The temperature gradient during heating or cooling cycles should not exceed 4°C per second. The preheat temperature must be within 50°C of the peak temperature reached by the ceramic bodies through the soldering process.
High voltage chip designs exhibit low ESRs at high frequenciesSKU: W001003
Murata GRM188R61C106MA73D0 out of 5(0)
The Murata GRM series capacitors are Multilayer Ceramic Chip Capacitors (MLCC) used for general purpose applications. These MLCC capacitors are classified into temperature compensating and high dielectric constant types depending on the change in electrostatic capacitance due to change in temperature. The temperature compensating capacitors feature a small rate of change in electrostatic capacitance as the temperature changes and are used for applications such as filters and high frequency circuit matching. The high dielectric constant capacitors use materials with a high dielectric constant and feature a large electrostatic capacitance. Typical applications are power supply decoupling and smoothing circuits.
- Large capacity and small size in a multilayer structure
- Capacitance value ranging from 0.1pF to 220µF
- Tin plated external electrodes, excellent solderability
- Provides good high frequency characteristics
- Excellent pulse response
- High reliability
- Capacitor size varies from 0.4×0.2mm to 5.7×5.0mm
- Rated voltage of 2.5VDC to 3.15KVDC
- Temperature characteristics are classified according to JIS and EIA standard
- Operating temperature changes according to TCR values
Multicomp MCGPR25V227M8X110 out of 5(0)
The Multicomp MCGPR series capacitors are general purpose, radial leaded polarized aluminium electrolytic capacitors. MCGPR series parts cover broad range of voltage ratings and capacitance values.
- Capacitance value ranges from 0.1µF to 22000µF for 6.3VDC to 100VDC
- Capacitance value ranges from 0.47µF to 820µF for 160VDC to 450VDC
- Tolerance of ±20%
- Endurance of 2000h at 85°C
- Available in -40°C to 85°C and -25°C to 85°C temperature ranges based on rated voltage
- Multicomp products are rated 4.6 out of 5 stars
- 12 month limited warranty *view Terms & Conditions for details
- 96% of customers would recommend to a friend
KEMET C1210C472KGRACTU0 out of 5(0)
SMD Comm X7R HV, Ceramic, 4700 pF, 10%, 2,000 V, X7R, SMD, MLCC, High Voltage, Temperature Stable, 1210
KEMET's High Voltage surface mount MLCCs in X7R Dielectric feature a 125°C maximum operating temperature and are considered "temperature stable." The Electronics Industries Alliance (EIA) characterizes X7R dielectric as a Class II material. Components of this classification are fixed, ceramic dielectric capacitors suited for bypass and decoupling applications or for frequency discriminating circuits where Q and stability of capacitance characteristics are not critical. X7R exhibits a predictable change in capacitance with respect to time and voltage and boasts a minimal change in capacitance with reference to ambient temperature.
- Operating temperature range from -55°C to +125°C
- Capacitance range includes E24 decade values from 10pF to 560nF
- DC voltage rating from 500V to 3000V
- EIA 0603, 0805, 1206, 1210, 1808, 1812, 1825, 2220 and 2225 case sizes available
- Exceptional performance at high frequencies, low ESR and ESL
- Industry leading CV values
- Non polar device, minimize installation concerns