|Manufacturer Part Number||C1608Y5V1H104Z|
|Description||MLCC Capacitor 0603 0.1uF 50volts Y5V +80-20%|
- High capacitance has been achieved through precision technologies that enable the use of multiple thinner ceramic dielectric layers.
- A monolithic structure ensures superior mechanical strength and reliability.
- High-accuracy automatic mounting is facilitated through the maintenance of very precise dimensional tolerances.
- Composed of only ceramics and metals, these capacitors provide extremely dependable performance, exhibiting virtually no degradation even when subjected to temperature extremes.
- Low stray capacitance ensures high conformity with nominal values, thereby simplifying the circuit design process.
- Low residual inductance assures superior frequency characteristics.
- Because electrostatic capacity has been obtained up to the electrolytic capacitor range, these capacitors offer long service life and are optimally suited for power supply designs that require high levels of reliability.
- Owing to their low ESR and excellent frequency characteristics, these products are optimally suited for high frequency and high-density type power supplies.
Panasonic EEU-FC1H2220 out of 5(0)
The Panasonic FC series capacitors are automotive grade type A, radial leaded polarized aluminium electrolytic capacitors. The capacitance value ranges from 2.2μF to 15000μF. These capacitors are perfect solution for applications, which require ultra low ESR, very high ripple current and very long life in small mounting form.
- High reliability
- Automotive grade AEC-Q200 compliant
- Rated voltage range of 6.3VDC to 100VDC
- Tolerance of ±20%
- Endurance of 1000h to 5000h at 105°C
- Operating temperature range -55°C to 105°C
KEMET C1210C475M1R2C0 out of 5(0)
- The KPS series surface mount Multilayer Ceramic Chip Capacitor utilizes proprietary lead-frame technology to vertically stack one or two multilayer ceramic chip capacitors (MLCCs) into a single compact surface mount package. The attached lead-frame mechanically isolates the capacitors from the printed circuit board, therefore offering advanced mechanical and thermal stress performance. Isolation also addresses concerns for audible, microphonic noise that may occur when a bias voltage is applied. A two chip stack offers up to double the capacitance in the same or smaller design footprint when compared to traditional surface mount MLCC devices. Providing up to 10mm of board flex capability.
- Higher capacitance in the same footprint
- Potential board space savings
- Advanced protection against thermal and mechanical stress
- Provides up to 10mm of board flex capability
- Reduces audible and microphonic noise
- Extremely low ESR and ESL
- Non-polar device, minimizing installation concerns
- Environmentally friendly
- Capable of Pb-Free reflow profiles
AVX 12101C104JAT2A0 out of 5(0)
The 12101C104JAT2A is a surface-mount (SMT) Multilayer Ceramic Capacitor with Ni and Sn plated terminations. The X7R formulations are called temperature stable ceramics and fall into EIA Class II materials. X7R is the most popular of these intermediate dielectric constant materials. Its temperature variation of capacitance is within ±15% from -55 to 125°C. This capacitance change is non-linear. Capacitance for X7R varies under the influence of electrical operating conditions such as voltage and frequency. The X7R dielectric chip usage covers the broad spectrum of industrial applications where known changes in capacitance due to applied voltages are acceptable.
- Reflow soldering method
- EIA Class II dielectric
- Low parasitics
- Excellent EMI filtering capabilities
- Standard product
EPCOS B32529C0684K0000 out of 5(0)
The EPCOS B32529 series are radial leaded, metalized polyester film capacitors for general purpose applications. These capacitors have polyethylene terephthalate as a dielectric material with stacked film technology. The capacitance value ranges from 0.001µF to 4.7µF. The B32529 series capacitors are used in blocking, coupling, decoupling, bypassing, RFI for automotive applications.
- High pulse strength
- High contact reliability
- Rated voltage of 50V, 63V, 100V, 250V, 400V, 630VDC
- 5mm lead spacing
- Maximum operating temperature is 125°C
- Climatic category 55/125/56, IEC 60068-1
- Plastic case