Cut Tape (CT), Reel, Tape & Reel (TR)
-55.0 °C to 125 °C
|REACH SVHC Compliance|
|Voltage Rating (DC)|
|Manufacturer Part Number||CGA2B3X7R1H104K050BB|
|Description||Cap Ceramic 0.1uF 50V X7R 10% SMD 0402|
The TDK CGA series automotive grade class 2 multilayer ceramic chip capacitors. These capacitors are based on X7R dielectric material with perfect layering technique which ensures the precise placing of dielectric and electrode layers as well as the multilayer technology. High capacitance has been achieved through precision technologies that enable the use of multiple thinner ceramic dielectric layers. Typical applications include automotive engine control units, sensor modules, battery line smoothing and switching power supply smoothing.
- Capacitance values ranges from 1pF to 47µF based on dielectric material
- Case sizes 0201, 0402, 0603, 0805, 1206, 1210, 1812 and 2220 are available
- DC voltage rating of 6.3V to 50V
- Low ESL and excellent frequency characteristics
- Low self heating and high ripple resistance due to low ESR
- High temperature range of -55°C to 125°C
- Automotive grade
- AEC-Q200 qualified
Panasonic EEEFK1K100P0 out of 5(0)
The Panasonic FK series capacitors are automotive grade type V, surface mount polarized aluminium electrolytic capacitors. The capacitance value ranges from 3.3μF to 6800μF. These capacitors are perfect solution for applications, which require ultra low ESR, very high ripple current and very long life in small mounting form.
- Automotive grade AEC-Q200 compliant
- High reliability
- Rated voltage range of 6.3VDC to 100VDC
- Tolerance of ±20%
- Endurance of 2000h to 5000h at 105°C
- Operating temperature range -55°C to 105°C
KEMET T543X336M050AHE0400 out of 5(0)
The T543 series organic SMD Tantalum Capacitor with a conductive polymer cathode capable of delivering very low ESR and improved capacitance retention at high frequencies. KO-CAP combines the low ESR of multilayer ceramic, the high capacitance of aluminium electrolytic and the volumetric efficiency of tantalum into a single surface mount package. Unlike liquid electrolyte-based capacitors, KO-CAP has a very long operational life and high ripple current capabilities. This polymer electrolytic Capacitor is an upscreened version of the industrial T520 KO-CAP. This upscreened option includes surge current testing of 10 cycles at +25°C and 10 cycles at -55°C/+85°C. In addition to 100% Tin (Sn) terminations a Tin-lead (SnPb) option is also available.
- Extremely low ESR
- High frequency capacitance retention
- 100% accelerated steady state aging
- 100% surge current tested
- Volumetrically efficient
- Surge options at 25ºC and -55ºC/+85ºC
- Halogen-free Epoxy/RoHS Compliant
Rubycon 50ZL220MEFC10X160 out of 5(0)
The Rubycon ZL series are miniaturized, radial leaded aluminium electrolytic capacitors. The capacitance value ranges from 5.6μF to 6800μF.
- ±20% tolerance
- Rated voltage range from 6.3VDC to 100VDC
- Endurance is 1000hours to 5000hours at 105°C
- Operating temperature range from -40°C to +105°C
- High ripple current and low impedance
- Capacitor size varies from 5 × 11mm to 18mm × 40mm (D x L)
Vishay 597D476X0050Z2T0 out of 5(0)
The 597D476X0050Z2T is a solid tantalum surface mount Chip Capacitor with 100% tin termination. The 597D series TANTAMOUNT® capacitor is preferred for filtering applications in small power supplies and DC/DC converters. Preferred for their high reliability, long life, extended shelf life, exceptional stability with temperature and their small size. It consists of a sintered tantalum pellet, the anode, on which a tantalum oxide dielectric is formed by electrolysis. The pellet is then coated with manganese dioxide for the cathode. Positive and negative terminations are attached to this pellet and the assembly may be conformally-coated or moulded.
- Ultra-low ESR
- Conformal coated
- Maximum CV
- Applications: Power Management, Aerospace, Defence, Military, Industrial, Commercial, Computers & Computer Peripherals, Communications & Networking, Sensing & Instrumentation, Automotive
AVX 1812GC472KAT1A0 out of 5(0)
The 1812GC472KAT1A is a Multilayer Ceramic Capacitor with Ni/Sn-plated termination, X7R dielectric and 1812 case. The high value, low leakage and small size are difficult parameters to obtain in capacitor for high voltage systems. The standard high voltage MLC chip capacitor meets this performance characteristic and is designed for applications such as snubbers in high frequency power converters, resonators in SMPS and high voltage coupling/DC blocking. Larger physical sizes than normally encountered chips are used to make high voltage MLC chip products. The temperature gradient during heating or cooling cycles should not exceed 4°C per second. The preheat temperature must be within 50°C of the peak temperature reached by the ceramic bodies through the soldering process.
High voltage chip designs exhibit low ESRs at high frequenciesSKU: W001003