-55.0 °C to 110 °C
|REACH SVHC Compliance||
|Manufacturer||TE Connectivity / Raychem|
|Manufacturer Part Number||ATUM 9/3-0-STK|
|Description||Dual Wall Heat Shrink Tubing|
The ATUM-9/3-0-STK is a black semi-flexible Heat Shrink Tubing made of adhesive-lined polyolefin with dual wall. This ATUM-series Heat Shrink Tubing features 3:1 shrink ratio allow for connector-to-cable sealing. Tubing and adhesive remain flexible, so the moisture-seal withstands bending. The adhesive in ATUM tubing bonds to a wide variety of plastics, rubbers, metals and also polyethylene, aluminum, steel and copper. High expansion ratio makes it possible to repair most damaged cable jackets without removing connectors. It is radiation-cross-linked and adhesive-lined to provide environmental sealing in a wide variety of electrical applications such as sealing connector back shells and cable breakouts and to repair damaged cable.
- Medium wall provides increased mechanical protection
- Tubing environmentally seals and protects components and interconnections
- Resistant to fluids, mechanical damage and strain
- Moisture/spray and splash protection fluid resistance
- -55 to 110°C Operating temperature range
TE Connectivity / Raychem TMS-SCE-1/8-2.0-40 out of 5(0)
The TMS-SCE series military-grade Heat Shrinkable Wire ID Marker Sleeve designed to meet the wire and cable marking needs of manufacturers with high performance requirements. It is made from durable, flame-retardant, radiation cross-linked heat-shrinkable polyolefin. TMS-SCE marker sleeves can be used in a wide variety of applications. The marker sleeve is designed to be printed by computer-driven dot matrix or thermal transfer printers, providing several advantages in terms of reduced errors, cycle time and cost.
- Permanent identification sleeves
- Quick recovery for heat sensitive areas
- Military specification material and print performance
- VW all flame tubing test rated
- Lightweight for aerospace applications
TE Connectivity / Raychem RT-375-3/4-X-SP0 out of 5(0)The RT-375-3/4-X-SP is a clear highly flame-retardant Heat Shrink Tubing made of flexible cross-linked fluoropolymer. It offers toughness, chemical resistance, high-temperature performance and 2:1 shrink ratio. The tubing is used for protection of wire and cable markers subject to abuse, bundling and jacketing of wires and cables to protect them from mechanical and chemical abuse while permitting full inspectability of the item covered and protection of electronic components without losing the ability to identify the part.
- 150°C Minimum full recovery temperature
- 125°C Minimum shrink temperature
- -55 to 150°C Operating temperature range