|REACH SVHC Compliance||
135 °C (max)
|Manufacturer||TE Connectivity / Raychem|
|Manufacturer Part Number||TMS-SCE-1/2-2.0-4|
|Description||Wire Marker, TMS SCE Thin Wall, Heat Shrinkable Sleeve, PO (Polyolefin), Yellow, 12.7mm x 50mm|
The TMS-SCE series military-grade Heat Shrinkable Wire ID Marker Sleeve designed to meet the wire and cable marking needs of manufacturers with high performance requirements. It is made from durable, flame-retardant, radiation cross-linked heat-shrinkable polyolefin. TMS-SCE marker sleeves can be used in a wide variety of applications. The marker sleeve is designed to be printed by computer-driven dot matrix or thermal transfer printers, providing several advantages in terms of reduced errors, cycle time and cost.
- Permanent identification sleeves
- Quick recovery for heat sensitive areas
- Military specification material and print performance
- VW all flame tubing test rated
- Lightweight for aerospace applications
TE Connectivity / Raychem 202K153-25/225-00 out of 5(0)
The 202K153-25/225-0 is a black Heat Shrink Boot made of fluid-resistant elastomer with unicure pre-coated epoxy adhesive and straight lipped configuration. This boot used in conjunction with Raychem adapters to provide strain relief for harness systems using circular connectors. Boot is compatible with all Raychem grooved adapters of appropriate shell size.
- Suitable for long term fluid exposure at elevated temperatures.
- For 12, 13, 14, 15 (braided or magneform adapter), 8 (solid or fixed adapter), 10, 12, 14 (Tinel-Lock adapter) and 12 (spin coupling adapter) Entry size.
- -75 to 150°C Operating temperature range
- Industrial Applications
TE Connectivity / Raychem RT-375-3/4-X-SP0 out of 5(0)The RT-375-3/4-X-SP is a clear highly flame-retardant Heat Shrink Tubing made of flexible cross-linked fluoropolymer. It offers toughness, chemical resistance, high-temperature performance and 2:1 shrink ratio. The tubing is used for protection of wire and cable markers subject to abuse, bundling and jacketing of wires and cables to protect them from mechanical and chemical abuse while permitting full inspectability of the item covered and protection of electronic components without losing the ability to identify the part.
- 150°C Minimum full recovery temperature
- 125°C Minimum shrink temperature
- -55 to 150°C Operating temperature range