|Manufacturer Part Number||BAV70-7|
|Description||DIODE ARRAY GP 75V 150MA SOT23-3|
- Silicon epitaxial planar diode
- Fast switching dual diode with common cathode
- AEC-Q101 qualified available
- Base P/N-E3 – RoHS-compliant, commercial grade
- Base P/N-HE3 – RoHS-compliant, AEC-Q101 qualified
- Material categorization: for definitions of compliance
Diotec 1N54060 out of 5(0)
The 1N5406G is a standard Recovery Rectifier with moulded epoxy case. It has solderable axial leads. It is suitable for use in power supplies and other applications.
- Cathode is indicated by polarity band
- High current to small size
- High surge current capability
- Low forward voltage drop
Vishay VS-10MQ100NPBF0 out of 5(0)
The VS-10MQ100NTRPBF is a high performance Schottky Rectifier has been designed for applications requiring low forward drop and very small foot prints on PC boards. The Q series surface-mount Schottky rectifier features high frequency operation, low forward voltage drop and guard ring for enhanced ruggedness and long term reliability.
- 0.5A Repetitive avalanche current
- 0.52V Threshold voltage
- 78.4mΩ Forward slope resistance
- 38pF Typical junction capacitance
- 80°C/W Junction to ambient maximum thermal resistance
Rohm RB160M-60TR0 out of 5(0)
The RB160M-60TR is a Schottky barrier diode features low VF, low IR, small power mould type (PMDU) and high ESD resistant. Silicon epitaxial planar construction. Suitable for general rectification.
- High reliability
- 40pF (VR=10V, f=1MHz) Capacitance between terminals
Diodes Inc. AZ23C12-7-F0 out of 5(0)
The AZ23C12-7-F is a dual surface mount Zener Diode with moulded plastic/green moulding compound case and matte tin annealed over Alloy 42 lead frame (lead-free plating) terminals. It is ideally suited for automated insertion.
- Dual Zener in common cathode configuration
- 300mW Power dissipation
- ΔVz For both diodes in one case is ≤5%
- Totally lead-free
- Halogen and antimony-free – Green device
- Qualified to AEC-Q101 standards for high reliability