|Number of Pins||
-55.0 °C to 150 °C
|Manufacturer Part Number||VS-10MQ100NPBF|
|Description||DIODE SCHOTTKY 100V 2.1A SMA|
The VS-10MQ100NTRPBF is a high performance Schottky Rectifier has been designed for applications requiring low forward drop and very small foot prints on PC boards. The Q series surface-mount Schottky rectifier features high frequency operation, low forward voltage drop and guard ring for enhanced ruggedness and long term reliability.
- 0.5A Repetitive avalanche current
- 0.52V Threshold voltage
- 78.4mΩ Forward slope resistance
- 38pF Typical junction capacitance
- 80°C/W Junction to ambient maximum thermal resistance
Nexperia BZX84-C120 out of 5(0)
The BZX84-C12/T1 is a low-power voltage regulator Zener Diode designed in a SOT23 (TO-236AB) plastic surface-mounted device (SMD) package. It is suitable for general regulation functions.
- ±1%, ±2% and ±5% Three tolerance series
- 40W Non-repetitive peak reverse power dissipation (maximum)
- AEC-Q101 qualified
Diodes Inc. AZ23C12-7-F0 out of 5(0)
The AZ23C12-7-F is a dual surface mount Zener Diode with moulded plastic/green moulding compound case and matte tin annealed over Alloy 42 lead frame (lead-free plating) terminals. It is ideally suited for automated insertion.
- Dual Zener in common cathode configuration
- 300mW Power dissipation
- ΔVz For both diodes in one case is ≤5%
- Totally lead-free
- Halogen and antimony-free – Green device
- Qualified to AEC-Q101 standards for high reliability
Diodes Inc. 1N4148WS-7-F0 out of 5(0)
1N4148WS-7-F is a surface mount fast Switching Diode with matte tin-plated terminals and an UL94V-0 green molding compound molded plastic case. Solderable terminals as per MIL-STD-202, method 208 standard. Color band denotes cathode end polarity. It is suitable for general purpose switching applications.
- Fast switching speed
- 100V Non-repetitive peak reverse voltage
- 53V RMS reverse voltage
- 200mW Power dissipation
- 625°C/W Junction to ambient air thermal resistance
ON Semiconductor MBRS340T3G0 out of 5(0)
The MBRS340T3G from On Semiconductor is surface mount “J” bent leaded schottky power rectifier in SMC (CASE 403-03 ) package. It features epitaxial construction with highly stable oxide passivated junction and metal contact. This device is intended for use in low voltage, high frequency rectification, freewheeling, polarity protection and applications where size and weight are critical to the system.
- Epoxy meets UL 94 V-0 @ 0.125 in
- Automotive grade AEC-Q101 qualified
- Guard ring for stress protection
- Maximum repetitive reverse voltage Vrrm of 40V
- Non repetitive forward surge current IFSM of 80A
- Forward current If(AV) of 3A at TL 110°C and 4A at TL 105°C
- Operating junction temperature of -65°C to 150°C
- Maximum forward voltage VF of 500mV at IF 3A