Analog Devices / Linear Technology LT1910IS8#PBF
The LT1910IS8#PBF is a protected high-side MOSFET Driver allows the use of N-channel power MOSFETs for high side switching applications. It contains a completely self-contained charge pump to fully enhance an N-channel MOSFET switch with no external components. When the internal drain comparator senses that the switch current has exceeded the preset level, the switch is turned off and a fault flag is asserted. The switch remains off for a period of time set by an external timing capacitor and then automatically attempts to restart. If the fault still exists, this cycle repeats until the fault are removed, thus protecting the MOSFET. The fault flag becomes inactive once the switch restarts successfully. The LT1910 has been specifically designed for harsh operating environments such as industrial, avionics and automotive applications where poor supply regulation or transients may be present. The device will not sustain damage from supply transients of -15 to 60V.
- Protected from -15 to 60V supply transients
- Short-circuit protection
- Automatic restart timer
- Open-collector fault flag
- Fully enhances N-channel MOSFET switches
- Programmable current limit, delay time and auto restart period
- Voltage limited gate drive
- Defaults to off state with open input
Diodes Inc. MMBT2222A
The MMBT2222A-7-F is a 40V NPN Small Signal Transistor with matte tin-plated terminals. The terminals can solderable as per MIL-STD-202, method 208. The case is made of molded plastic, “Green” molding compound (UL94V-0). Complementary PNP type transistor is MMBT2907A. The transistor is ideal for low power amplification and switching.
- Epitaxial planar die construction
- Halogen and antimony-free
- Green device
- Qualified to AEC-Q101 standards for high reliability
The AUIRF3710ZS is a 100V single N-channel HEXFET® Power MOSFET utilizes the latest processing techniques to achieve extremely low on-resistance per silicon area. Additional features of this design are a 175°C junction operating temperature, fast switching speed and improved repetitive avalanche rating. It features combine to make this design an extremely efficient and reliable device for wide variety of applications.
- Low on-resistance
- Fully avalanche rated
- Repetitive avalanche allowed up to Tjmax
- Automotive qualified
- 175°C Operating temperature
The BSC028N06NS is a 60V N-channel Power MOSFET optimized for synchronous rectification in switched mode power supplies (SMPS) such as those found in servers, desktops and tablet charger. The MOSFET features 40% lower RDS (on) than alternative devices. Dramatically reduced gate charge and output charge enable high system efficiency and power density. The OptiMOS™ power MOSFET is ideally suited for high frequency switching and DC-DC converters.
- Highest system efficiency
- Less paralleling required
- Increased power density
- Saving space
- Very low voltage overshoot
- Superior thermal resistance
- Dual N-channel, logic level
- Fast switching MOSFETs for SMPS
- Optimized technology for DC/DC converters
- Qualified according to JEDEC1) for target applications
- Excellent gate charge x R DS(on) product (FOM)
- Very low on-resistance R DS(on)
- Superior thermal resistance
- 100% avalanche tested
- Pb-free plating; RoHS compliant
- Halogen-free according to IEC61249-2-21
- MOSFET Transistor, N Channel, 20 A, 30 V, 0.006 ohm, 10 V
The BSC190N15NS3 G is an OptiMOS™ N-channel Power MOSFET ideal for high-frequency switching and synchronous rectification. It achieves a reduction in RDS (ON) of 40% and of 45% in figure of merit (FOM) compared to the next best competitor. This drastic improvement opens new possibilities like moving from leaded packages to SMD packages or effectively replacing two old parts with one OptiMOS™ part.
- Excellent switching performance
- World's lowest RDS (ON)
- Very low Qg and Qgd
- Excellent gate charge x RDS (ON) product (FOM)
- MSL1 rated 2
- Environmentally friendly
- Increased efficiency
- Highest power density
- Less paralleling required
- Smallest board-space consumption
Features of this design are a 150°C junction operating temperature, fast switching speed and improved repetitive avalanche rating . These features combine to make this design an extremely efficient and reliable device for use in a wide variety of other applications.
Advanced Process Technology
Ultra Low On-Resistance
150°C Operating Temperature
Repetitive Avalanche Allowed up to Tjmax
Some Parameters are Different from IRF5210S/L
The IRF7842PBF is a HEXFET single N-channel Power MOSFET offers fully characterized avalanche voltage and current. The synchronous MOSFET is suitable for Notebook processor power, isolated and non-isolated DC-to-DC converters.
- Low gate charge
- Fully characterized avalanche voltage and current
- Ultra-low gate impedance
- Very low static drain-to-source ON-resistance at 4.5V gate-to-source voltage
The IRFS4010-7PPBF is a 100V single N-channel HEXFET® Power MOSFET with extremely low on-resistance per silicon area and fast switching performance using Trench MOSFET technology. Suitable for high efficiency synchronous rectification in SMPS, uninterruptible power supply, high speed power switching, hard switched and high frequency circuits.
- Improved gate, avalanche and dynamic dv/dt ruggedness
- Fully characterized capacitance and avalanche SOA
- Enhanced body diode dV/dt and dI/dt capability
MOSFET Transistor, N Channel, 195 A, 150 V, 0.0103 ohm, 10 V, 5 V
- High Efficiency Synchronous Rectification in SMPS
- Uninterruptible Power Supply
- High Speed Power Switching
- Hard Switched and High Frequency Circuits
- Improved Gate, Avalanche and Dynamic dV/dt
- Fully Characterized Capacitance and Avalanche
These P-Channel MOSFETs from International Rectifier utilize advanced processing techniques to achieve extremely low on-resistance per silicon area. This benefit, combined with the fast switching speed and ruggedized device design that HEXFET® power MOSFETs are well known for, provides the designer with an extremely efficient and reliable device for use in battery and load management.
A thermally enhanced large pad leadframe has been incorporated into the standard SOT-23 package to produce a HEXFET Power MOSFET with the industry’s smallest footprint. This package, dubbed the Micro3™, is ideal for applications where printed circuit board space is at a premium. The low profile (<1.1mm) of the Micro3 allows it to fit easily into extremely thin application environments such as portable electronics and PCMCIA cards. The thermal resistance and power dissipation are the best available.SKU: W008167
International Rectifier IRLML2502PBF
The IRLML2502PBF from International Rectifier is 20V single N channel HEXFET power MOSFET in Micro3 (SOT-23) package. This MOSFET features extremely low on resistance per silicon area, ruggedness, fast switching as a result, power MOSFET are well know to provide extremely efficiency and reliability which can be used in wide variety of applications.
- Drain to source voltage (Vds) of 20V
- Gate to source voltage of ±12V
- On resistance Rds(on) of 35mohm at Vgs 4.5V
- Power dissipation Pd of 1.25W at 25°C
- Continuous drain current Id of 4.2A at vgs 4.5V and 25°C
- Operating junction temperature range from -55°C to 150°C
The BSH114,215 is a 100V N-channel Enhancement Mode Field Effect Transistor uses TrenchMOS™1 technology. Low on resistance and fast switching performance makes this device suitable for use in relays and DC to DC converters applications.
- 150°C Junction temperature
- Low conduction losses
ON Semiconductor BSS138
This N-Channel enhancement mode MOSFET is produced using a proprietary, high cell density, DMOS technology. This product has been designed to minimize on-state resistance while providing rugged, reliable, and fast switching performance. The BSS138 is particularly suited for low voltage, low current applications such as small servo motor control, power MOSFET gate drivers, and other switching applications.SKU: W005537
ON Semiconductor MMBT2907A
The MMBT2907A is a PNP general purpose Transistor for amplifier and switching applications that require up to 500mA. High DC current gain and available with ultra small surface mount package.
- High current gain bandwidth
- 45ns Turn-on time
- 100ns Turn-off time
The BD139 from STMicroelectronics is a through hole NPN complementary low voltage transistor in TO-126 (SOT-32) package. This device manufactured in epitaxial planar technology. Used for audio amplifiers and drivers, utilizing complementary or quasi complementary circuits.
- Collector to emitter voltage (Vce) is 80V
- Collector current (Ic) is 1.5A
- Power dissipation (Pd) is 12.5W
- Collector to emitter saturation voltage of 500mV at 0.5A collector current
- DC current gain (hFE) of 25 at 0.5A collector current
- Operating junction temperature range from 150°C
These devices are N-channel MDmesh™ V Power MOSFETs based on an innovative proprietary vertical process technology, which is combined with STMicroelectronics’ well-known PowerMESH™ horizontal layout structure. The resulting product has extremely low onresistance, which is unmatched among siliconbased Power MOSFETs, making it especially suitable for applications which require superior power density and outstanding efficiency.
- Worldwide best RDS(on)*area amongst the silicon based devices
- Higher VDSS rating, high dv/dt capability
- Excellent switching performance
- Easy to drive, 100% avalanche tested
The IRFL110TRPBF is a HEXFET® third generation N-channel Power MOSFET provides the designer with the best combination of fast switching, ruggedized device design and low ON-resistance. The package is designed for surface-mount using vapour phase, infrared or wave soldering techniques. Its unique package design allows for easy automatic pick-and-place as with other SOT or SOIC packages but has the added advantage of improved thermal performance due to an enlarged tab for heat sinking. Power dissipation of greater than 1.25W is possible in a typical surface-mount application.
- Dynamic dV/dt rating
- Repetitive avalanche rating
- Fast switching
- Ease of paralleling
- Simple drive requirements