Power Entry Connectors
The 761KS17 is a sealed Power Plug with solder contact termination, 2.5mm centre pin, 5A/30VDC rated, plated copper alloy plug sleeve, pin and locking ring, rigid thermoplastic finger insulator and washer, plated copper alloy, electro-tinned sleeve terminal and rigid thermoplastic over-moulded with thermoplastic elastomer handle. The sealed power plug provides a great waterproof alternative to the standard power plug. With an IP68/NEMA 250 (6P) rating this series of product is perfect for any type of environment.
- Sleeve terminal serves as cord clamp
- Handle/Boot with cable strain relief
- 7/16-32 UN2B Lock ring thread
- 5/16-24 UNF 2A Handle thread
- 4.4 to 5.1mm Cable outer diameter range