|REACH SVHC Compliance|
-40.0 °C to 85.0 °C
Cut Tape (CT)
|Number of Pins|
|Equivalent Series Resistance (ESR)|
|Manufacturer Part Number||ABM8G-48.000MHZ-18-D2Y-T|
|Description||48MHZ 18PF SMD Crystal|
The ABM8G series ultra-miniature ceramic glass sealed SMD Crystal Oscillator works at a frequency range of 12 to 50MHz. It is suitable for use in high density applications, modems and PMCIA applications.
- Low in height, suitable for thin equipment
- Glass sealed package assures high reliability and high temperature operation
- Tight tolerance and stability available
- IR reflow capable
Euroquartz 10.000MHZ HC49/4H/30/50/40/18PF/ATF0 out of 5(0)
HC49-4H crystals share the same base outline as the industrystandard HC49 crystal. The crystal uses at AT-cut strip crystal with an hermetically sealed can. HC49-4H crystals provide a low cost source of system clock frequency.
- Frequency Range: 3.2MHz to 70.0MHz Oscillation Mode AT-Cut
- Fundamental: 3.2MHz to 30.0MHz BT-Cut
- Fundamental: 24.0MHz to 48.0MHz AT-Cut 3rd
- Overtone: 27.0MHz to 70.0MHz
- Calibration Tolerance at 25ºC AT-Cut: ±30ppm (tolerance to ±10ppm is available.)
- BT-Cut: ±30ppm Frequency Stability AT-Cut: ±30ppm over -10° to +60°C (Stability to ±10ppm is available)
- BT-Cut: ±100ppm pver -10 to +60°C Load Capacitance (CL): Series or from 8pF to 32pF
- Ageing at 25°C: ±3ppm maximum, 1st year, ±1ppm per year thereafter.
- Drive Level: 100mWatts typ., 500mWatts max.
- Storage Temperature Range: -50° to +105°C
- Crystal Holder: Resistance-weld hermetic seal
- RoHS Status: Compliant
Abracon ABM8G-25.000MHZ-18-D2Y-T0 out of 5(0)
The ABM8G-25.000MHZ-18-D2Y-T is a 3.2 x 2.5 x 1.0mm Ultra Miniature Ceramic Glass Sealed SMD Crystal low in height and glass sealed package assures high reliability and temperature, tight tolerance and stability. Suitable for high density applications.
- Ageing ±3ppm per year (maximum)
- 500MR Insulation resistance
- Fundamental mode
- IR reflow capable