|Manufacturer Part Number||0603B102K500NT|
|Description||1nF, 50V, 0603, %10|
The capacitor of this kind dielectric material is considered as Class Ⅰ capacitor, including high frequency COG、COH capacitor and temperature compensating capacitor such as HG, LG, PH, RH,SH, TH, UJ, SL. The electrical properties of COG、COH capacitor are the most stable one and change invariablly with temperature, voltage and time. They are suited for applications where low-losses and high-stability are required, HG，LG，PH，RH，SH，TH，UJ，SL capacitor’s capacitance changes with temperature.They are suited for applications where low-losses and temperature compensating circuits.
AVX 12101C104JAT2A0 out of 5(0)
The 12101C104JAT2A is a surface-mount (SMT) Multilayer Ceramic Capacitor with Ni and Sn plated terminations. The X7R formulations are called temperature stable ceramics and fall into EIA Class II materials. X7R is the most popular of these intermediate dielectric constant materials. Its temperature variation of capacitance is within ±15% from -55 to 125°C. This capacitance change is non-linear. Capacitance for X7R varies under the influence of electrical operating conditions such as voltage and frequency. The X7R dielectric chip usage covers the broad spectrum of industrial applications where known changes in capacitance due to applied voltages are acceptable.
- Reflow soldering method
- EIA Class II dielectric
- Low parasitics
- Excellent EMI filtering capabilities
- Standard product
Murata GRM188R61C106MA73D0 out of 5(0)
The Murata GRM series capacitors are Multilayer Ceramic Chip Capacitors (MLCC) used for general purpose applications. These MLCC capacitors are classified into temperature compensating and high dielectric constant types depending on the change in electrostatic capacitance due to change in temperature. The temperature compensating capacitors feature a small rate of change in electrostatic capacitance as the temperature changes and are used for applications such as filters and high frequency circuit matching. The high dielectric constant capacitors use materials with a high dielectric constant and feature a large electrostatic capacitance. Typical applications are power supply decoupling and smoothing circuits.
- Large capacity and small size in a multilayer structure
- Capacitance value ranging from 0.1pF to 220µF
- Tin plated external electrodes, excellent solderability
- Provides good high frequency characteristics
- Excellent pulse response
- High reliability
- Capacitor size varies from 0.4×0.2mm to 5.7×5.0mm
- Rated voltage of 2.5VDC to 3.15KVDC
- Temperature characteristics are classified according to JIS and EIA standard
- Operating temperature changes according to TCR values
KEMET T543X336M050AHE0400 out of 5(0)
The T543 series organic SMD Tantalum Capacitor with a conductive polymer cathode capable of delivering very low ESR and improved capacitance retention at high frequencies. KO-CAP combines the low ESR of multilayer ceramic, the high capacitance of aluminium electrolytic and the volumetric efficiency of tantalum into a single surface mount package. Unlike liquid electrolyte-based capacitors, KO-CAP has a very long operational life and high ripple current capabilities. This polymer electrolytic Capacitor is an upscreened version of the industrial T520 KO-CAP. This upscreened option includes surge current testing of 10 cycles at +25°C and 10 cycles at -55°C/+85°C. In addition to 100% Tin (Sn) terminations a Tin-lead (SnPb) option is also available.
- Extremely low ESR
- High frequency capacitance retention
- 100% accelerated steady state aging
- 100% surge current tested
- Volumetrically efficient
- Surge options at 25ºC and -55ºC/+85ºC
- Halogen-free Epoxy/RoHS Compliant
KEMET C0603C103K5RACTU0 out of 5(0)
KEMET's X7R dielectric features a 125°C maximum operating temperature and is considered "temperature stable." The X7R dielectric is a Class II material. Components of this classification are fixed, ceramic dielectric capacitors suited for bypass and decoupling applications or for frequency discriminating circuits where Q and stability of capacitance characteristics are not critical. X7R exhibits a predictable change in capacitance with respect to time and voltage and boasts a minimal change in capacitance with reference to ambient temperature.
- Capacitance change is limited to ±15% from -55°C to +125°C.
- Operating temperature range from -55°C to +125°C
- Capacitance range includes E24 decade values from 10pF to 47µF
- DC voltage ratings from 6.3V to 250V
- EIA 0402, 0603, 0805, 1206, 1210, 1808, 1812, 1825, 2220 and 2225 case sizes available
- Temperature stable dielectric
- Capacitance tolerances of ±5%, ±10% and ±20%
- Non-polar device, minimizing installation concerns
- Lead (Pb)-free, RoHS, and REACH Compliant
TDK CGA2B3X7R1H104K050BB0 out of 5(0)
The TDK CGA series automotive grade class 2 multilayer ceramic chip capacitors. These capacitors are based on X7R dielectric material with perfect layering technique which ensures the precise placing of dielectric and electrode layers as well as the multilayer technology. High capacitance has been achieved through precision technologies that enable the use of multiple thinner ceramic dielectric layers. Typical applications include automotive engine control units, sensor modules, battery line smoothing and switching power supply smoothing.
- Capacitance values ranges from 1pF to 47µF based on dielectric material
- Case sizes 0201, 0402, 0603, 0805, 1206, 1210, 1812 and 2220 are available
- DC voltage rating of 6.3V to 50V
- Low ESL and excellent frequency characteristics
- Low self heating and high ripple resistance due to low ESR
- High temperature range of -55°C to 125°C
- Automotive grade
- AEC-Q200 qualified