Tape & Reel (TR)
|Manufacturer Part Number||IFX78M05ABTFATMA1|
|Description||5V Out 500mA 35V Max. Inp. TO-252-3|
The IFX78M05 monolithic 3-terminal positive voltage regulator employs internal current-limiting, thermal shutdown and safe-area compensation, making it extremely robust. The IFX78M05 is available in a fixed 5V version and is capable of delivering an output current of 0.5 A. This regulator can provide local on-card regulation, eliminating the distribution problems associated with single point regulation. This linear voltage regulator is designed for a wide variety of applications and suitable for use in harsh environments. The short-circuit current limit, limits the output current of the device. The safe-area protection feature limits the internal power dissipation, in case the internal power dissipation becomes too high, the thermal shutdown implemented prevents the device from overheating. The 5V voltage regulator is available in the TO-252 package.
- 500 mA Output Current Capability
- High Input Voltage Range: up to 35 Volts
- Available in Fixed 5V Output Voltage Version
- Wide temperature range Tj
- -40 °C to +125 °C
- Over temperature Protection
- Short Circuit Current Limit
- Safe-Area Protection
- Thermally Optimized Packages
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
Power Management ICs - PMIC
Analog Devices / Linear Technology LT3012BEFE#PBF0 out of 5(0)
The LT® 3012B is a high voltage, micropower low dropout linear regulator. The device is capable of supplying 250mA of output current with a dropout voltage of 400mV. Designed for use in battery-powered or high voltage systems, the low quiescent current (40µA operating) makes the LT3012B an ideal choice. Quiescent current is also well controlled in dropout.
Other features of the LT3012B include the ability to operate with very small output capacitors. The regulators are stable with only 3.3µF on the output while most older devices require between 10µF and 100µF for stability. Small ceramic capacitors can be used without any need for series resistance (ESR) as is common with other regulators. Internal protection circuitry includes reverse-battery protection, current limiting, thermal limiting and reverse current protection.
The device is available with an adjustable output with a 1.24V reference voltage. The LT3012B regulator is available in the 16-lead TSSOP and 12 pin low profile (0.75mm) (4mm × 3mm) DFN packages with an exposed pad for enhanced thermal handling capability.
- Wide Input Voltage Range: 4V to 80V
- Low Quiescent Current: 40µA
- Low Dropout Voltage: 400mV
- Output Current: 250mA
- No Protection Diodes Needed
- Adjustable Output from 1.24V to 60V
- Stable with 3.3µF Output Capacitor
- Stable with Aluminum, Tantalum or Ceramic Capacitors
- Reverse-Battery Protection
- No Reverse Current Flow from Output to Input
- Thermal Limiting
- Thermally Enhanced 16-Lead TSSOP and 12-Pin(4mm × 3mm) DFN Packages
Power Management ICs - PMIC
Texas Instruments TPS27081ADDCR0 out of 5(0)
The TPS27081ADDCR is a high-side Load Switch features industry-standard ESD protection on all pins providing better ESD compatibility with other on board components. The TPS27081A level shifts ON/OFF logic signal to VIN levels and supports as low as 1-V CPU or MCU logic to control higher voltage power supplies without requiring an external level-shifter. Switching a large value output capacitor CL through a fast ON/OFF logic signal may result in an excessive inrush current. To control the load inrush current, connect a resistor R2 and add an external capacitor C1 as shown in the Simplified Schematic in the Technical Data Sheet. To configure the TPS27081A to achieve a specific slew rate, refer to the Application and Implementation section. A single pull-up resistor R1 is required in standby power switch applications. In such applications connect the R2 pin of the TPS27081A to the system ground when inrush current control is not required.
- Adjustable turn-on and turnoff slew rate control through external R1, R2 and C1
- Supports a wide range of 1.2 to 8V supply inputs
- Integrated NMOS for PFET control
- Full ESD protection (all pins)
- Low ON-resistance, high-current PFET
- Ultralow leakage current in standby (typical 100nA)