-55.0 °C to 150 °C
|Continuous Drain Current (Ids)|
Cut Tape (CT)
|Number of Pins|
|Drain to Source Voltage (Vds)|
|Voltage Rating (DC)|
|REACH SVHC Compliance|
|Manufacturer Part Number||IRLML6401TRPBF|
|Description||MOSFET P-CH 12V 4.3A 3-Pin|
These P-Channel MOSFETs from International Rectifier utilize advanced processing techniques to achieve extremely low on-resistance per silicon area. This benefit, combined with the fast switching speed and ruggedized device design that HEXFET® power MOSFETs are well known for, provides the designer with an extremely efficient and reliable device for use in battery and load management.
A thermally enhanced large pad leadframe has been incorporated into the standard SOT-23 package to produce a HEXFET Power MOSFET with the industry’s smallest footprint. This package, dubbed the Micro3™, is ideal for applications where printed circuit board space is at a premium. The low profile (<1.1mm) of the Micro3 allows it to fit easily into extremely thin application environments such as portable electronics and PCMCIA cards. The thermal resistance and power dissipation are the best available.
Infineon IRFS4010-7PPBF0 out of 5(0)
The IRFS4010-7PPBF is a 100V single N-channel HEXFET® Power MOSFET with extremely low on-resistance per silicon area and fast switching performance using Trench MOSFET technology. Suitable for high efficiency synchronous rectification in SMPS, uninterruptible power supply, high speed power switching, hard switched and high frequency circuits.
- Improved gate, avalanche and dynamic dv/dt ruggedness
- Fully characterized capacitance and avalanche SOA
- Enhanced body diode dV/dt and dI/dt capability
Diodes Inc. FMMT591A0 out of 5(0)
The FMMT591A is a PNP silicon planar medium power Bipolar Transistor offers 350mΩ low equivalent on resistance RCE (sat) at 1A.
- FMMT491A Complementary NPN type
- -55 to 150°C Operating temperature range
STMicroelectronics BD1390 out of 5(0)
The BD139 from STMicroelectronics is a through hole NPN complementary low voltage transistor in TO-126 (SOT-32) package. This device manufactured in epitaxial planar technology. Used for audio amplifiers and drivers, utilizing complementary or quasi complementary circuits.
- Collector to emitter voltage (Vce) is 80V
- Collector current (Ic) is 1.5A
- Power dissipation (Pd) is 12.5W
- Collector to emitter saturation voltage of 500mV at 0.5A collector current
- DC current gain (hFE) of 25 at 0.5A collector current
- Operating junction temperature range from 150°C
Infineon IRF7842PBF0 out of 5(0)
The IRF7842PBF is a HEXFET single N-channel Power MOSFET offers fully characterized avalanche voltage and current. The synchronous MOSFET is suitable for Notebook processor power, isolated and non-isolated DC-to-DC converters.
- Low gate charge
- Fully characterized avalanche voltage and current
- Ultra-low gate impedance
- Very low static drain-to-source ON-resistance at 4.5V gate-to-source voltage