|Manufacturer Part Number||88E1121RA0-TFE1C000|
|Description||DUAL GIGABIT ETHERNET|
The Alaska® Ultra 88E1111 Gigabit Ethernet Transceiver is a physical layer device for Ethernet 1000BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, and 10BASE-T applications. It is manufactured using standard digital CMOS process and contains all the active circuitry required to implement the physical layer functions to transmit and receive data on standard CAT 5 unshielded twisted pair. The 88E1111 device incorporates the Marvell Virtual Cable Tester® (VCT™) feature, which uses Time Domain Reflectometry (TDR) technology for the remote identification of potential cable malfunctions, thus reducing equipment returns and service calls. Using VCT, the Alaska 88E1111 device detects and reports potential cabling issues such as pair swaps, pair polarity and excessive pair skew. The device will also detect cable opens, shorts or any impedance mismatch in the cable and report accurately within one meter the distance to the fault.
The 88E1111 device supports the Gigabit Media Independent Interface (GMII), Reduced GMII (RGMII), Serial Gigabit Media Independent Interface (SGMII), the Ten-Bit Interface (TBI), and Reduced TBI (RTBI) for direct connection to a MAC/Switch port. The 88E1111 device incorporates an optional 1.25 GHz SERDES (Serializer/Deserializer). The serial interface may be connected directly to a fiber-optic transceiver for 1000BASE-T/1000BASE-X media conversion applications. Additionally, the 88E1111 device may be used to implement 1000BASE-T Gigabit Interface Converter (GBIC) or Small Form Factor Pluggable (SFP) modules.
The 88E1111 device uses advanced mixed-signal processing to perform equalization, echo and crosstalk cancellation, data recovery, and error correction at a gigabit per second data rate. The device achieves robust performance in noisy environments with very low power dissipation.
The 88E1111 device is offered in three different package options including a 117-Pin TFBGA, a 96-pin BCC featuring a body size of only 9 x 9 mm, and a 128 PQFP package.
Drivers & Interfaces
Analog Devices / Linear Technology LT1910IS8#PBF0 out of 5(0)
The LT1910IS8#PBF is a protected high-side MOSFET Driver allows the use of N-channel power MOSFETs for high side switching applications. It contains a completely self-contained charge pump to fully enhance an N-channel MOSFET switch with no external components. When the internal drain comparator senses that the switch current has exceeded the preset level, the switch is turned off and a fault flag is asserted. The switch remains off for a period of time set by an external timing capacitor and then automatically attempts to restart. If the fault still exists, this cycle repeats until the fault are removed, thus protecting the MOSFET. The fault flag becomes inactive once the switch restarts successfully. The LT1910 has been specifically designed for harsh operating environments such as industrial, avionics and automotive applications where poor supply regulation or transients may be present. The device will not sustain damage from supply transients of -15 to 60V.
- Protected from -15 to 60V supply transients
- Short-circuit protection
- Automatic restart timer
- Open-collector fault flag
- Fully enhances N-channel MOSFET switches
- Programmable current limit, delay time and auto restart period
- Voltage limited gate drive
- Defaults to off state with open input
Drivers & Interfaces
STMicroelectronics SPWF01SA.110 out of 5(0)
The SPWF01SA.11 from STMicroelectronics is a Wi-Fi module with integrated antenna, 1.5MB of flash and Wi-Fi full stack. The intelligent Wi-Fi module represents a plug-and-play and standalone 802.11 b/g/n solution for easy integration of wireless internet connectivity features into existing or new products. Configured around a single-chip 802.11 transceiver with integrated PA and comprehensive power management subsystem and an STM32 microcontroller with an extensive GPIO suite, it also incorporates timing clocks and voltage regulators. It is integrated with full featured TCP/IP protocol stack with added web server and additional application service capabilities. For secure end to end communication with the cloud, an SSL/TLS stack is embedded in every module with no licensing charge. The SW package includes an AT command layer interface for user-friendly access to stack functionalities via the UART serial port. It is possible to upgrade module firmware via UART and Over The Air (FOTA).
- 2.4GHz IEEE 802.11 b/g/n transceiver, STM32 ARM Cortex-M3 with 64KB RAM
- WEP/WPA/WPA2 personal security
- System modes such as station, IBSS and miniAP, firmware update via UART and over the air (FOTA)
- TX power is 18.3dBm at 1Mbps DSSS, 13.7dBm at 54Mbps OFDM
- RX sensitivity is -96.0dBm at 1Mbps DSSS, -74.5dBm at 54Mbps OFDM
- 16 configurable GPIOs available, UART interface to host system, advanced low-power modes
- Simple AT command set host interface through UART
- Single voltage supply (3.3V typical), surface mount PCB module
- Industrial temperature range from -40°C to 85°C, FCC/CE/IC/SRRC certified
- Small form factor of 26.92mm x 15.24mm x 2.35mm
Drivers & Interfaces
IST8310 Three-axis Magnetometer IC0 out of 5(0)
Three-axis Magnetometer. iSentek’s three-axis magnetometers use anisotropic magneto resistance (AMR)technology. They offer high spatial resolution, high precision and low power consumption performance. The product line provides below features:
- Calibration free after strong magnetic interferece by ultra-low hysteresis magnetic flux bending technology.
- Two-directional magnetic setting enables high accuracy measurement of magnetic vector variation in 3 dimensional pace.
- Support mainstream mobile phone operating systems and provide driver containing tilt, triaxle crosstalk, temperature, and hard/soft iron compensation functions.
- Pin-to-pin compatible with mainstream magnetometers.
Drivers & Interfaces
Sierra Wireless / Wavecom Q2687 Q2687G Q2687RD0 out of 5(0)
Wavecom Sierre Wireless Airprime Q2687 Q2687G Q2687RD embedded wireless module is a feature-rich, programmable quad-band GSM/GPRS module. Thanks to footprint compatibility with the rest of the Q Series, it can easily be evolved to EDGE, 3G and 3.5G when required. Equipped with on-board audio recording facilities and up to 44 GPIOs, the Q2686 is well suited to alarm and voice-response systems or to applications requiring a high number of connections.
- Quad-band GSM/GPRS communications on the 800, 900, 1800 and 1900MHz bands
- Programmable ARM9 32-bit processor at 104MHz
- Advanced audio features
- Up to 44 GPIOs
- Compact size, just 40 x 32.2 x 4mm
- Footprint compatibility with entire Q Series of intelligent embedded modules