|Manufacturer Part Number||88E1121RA0-TFE1C000|
|Description||DUAL GIGABIT ETHERNET|
The Alaska® Ultra 88E1111 Gigabit Ethernet Transceiver is a physical layer device for Ethernet 1000BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, and 10BASE-T applications. It is manufactured using standard digital CMOS process and contains all the active circuitry required to implement the physical layer functions to transmit and receive data on standard CAT 5 unshielded twisted pair. The 88E1111 device incorporates the Marvell Virtual Cable Tester® (VCT™) feature, which uses Time Domain Reflectometry (TDR) technology for the remote identification of potential cable malfunctions, thus reducing equipment returns and service calls. Using VCT, the Alaska 88E1111 device detects and reports potential cabling issues such as pair swaps, pair polarity and excessive pair skew. The device will also detect cable opens, shorts or any impedance mismatch in the cable and report accurately within one meter the distance to the fault.
The 88E1111 device supports the Gigabit Media Independent Interface (GMII), Reduced GMII (RGMII), Serial Gigabit Media Independent Interface (SGMII), the Ten-Bit Interface (TBI), and Reduced TBI (RTBI) for direct connection to a MAC/Switch port. The 88E1111 device incorporates an optional 1.25 GHz SERDES (Serializer/Deserializer). The serial interface may be connected directly to a fiber-optic transceiver for 1000BASE-T/1000BASE-X media conversion applications. Additionally, the 88E1111 device may be used to implement 1000BASE-T Gigabit Interface Converter (GBIC) or Small Form Factor Pluggable (SFP) modules.
The 88E1111 device uses advanced mixed-signal processing to perform equalization, echo and crosstalk cancellation, data recovery, and error correction at a gigabit per second data rate. The device achieves robust performance in noisy environments with very low power dissipation.
The 88E1111 device is offered in three different package options including a 117-Pin TFBGA, a 96-pin BCC featuring a body size of only 9 x 9 mm, and a 128 PQFP package.
- Network Controllers
Microchip RN131G-I/RM0 out of 5(0)
RN131G-I/RM is a ultra low power WiFi 802.11 b/g surface mount module with on board antenna and U. FL connector. The WiFi module incorporates a 2.4GHz radio, processor, TCP/IP stack, real time clock, crypto accelerator, power management, and analog sensor interfaces. The module is preloaded with software to simplify integration and minimize application development. In the simplest configuration, the hardware requires only four connections (PWR, TX, RX, and GND) to create a wireless data connection. Additionally, the sensor interface provides temperature, audio, motion, acceleration, and other analog data without requiring additional hardware. The module is programmed and controlled with a simple ASCII command language. Once the module is set up, it can scan to find an access point, associate, authenticate, and connect over any WiFi network.
- Ultra low power with 4uA sleep, 40mA Rx, 210mA Tx
- High throughput, 1Mbps sustained data rate with TCP/IP and WPA2
- Small, compact surface mount module
- On board ceramic chip antenna and U. FL connector for external antenna
- UART hardware interface
- 10 general purpose digital I/O pins, 8 analog sensor interfaces
- Real time clock for wakeup and time stamping
- Accepts 3.3V regulated or 2V to 3V battery
- On board ECOS -OS, TCP/IP stacks
- Industrial grade temperature (-30°C to 85°C)
- Network Controllers
STMicroelectronics SPWF01SA.110 out of 5(0)
The SPWF01SA.11 from STMicroelectronics is a Wi-Fi module with integrated antenna, 1.5MB of flash and Wi-Fi full stack. The intelligent Wi-Fi module represents a plug-and-play and standalone 802.11 b/g/n solution for easy integration of wireless internet connectivity features into existing or new products. Configured around a single-chip 802.11 transceiver with integrated PA and comprehensive power management subsystem and an STM32 microcontroller with an extensive GPIO suite, it also incorporates timing clocks and voltage regulators. It is integrated with full featured TCP/IP protocol stack with added web server and additional application service capabilities. For secure end to end communication with the cloud, an SSL/TLS stack is embedded in every module with no licensing charge. The SW package includes an AT command layer interface for user-friendly access to stack functionalities via the UART serial port. It is possible to upgrade module firmware via UART and Over The Air (FOTA).
- 2.4GHz IEEE 802.11 b/g/n transceiver, STM32 ARM Cortex-M3 with 64KB RAM
- WEP/WPA/WPA2 personal security
- System modes such as station, IBSS and miniAP, firmware update via UART and over the air (FOTA)
- TX power is 18.3dBm at 1Mbps DSSS, 13.7dBm at 54Mbps OFDM
- RX sensitivity is -96.0dBm at 1Mbps DSSS, -74.5dBm at 54Mbps OFDM
- 16 configurable GPIOs available, UART interface to host system, advanced low-power modes
- Simple AT command set host interface through UART
- Single voltage supply (3.3V typical), surface mount PCB module
- Industrial temperature range from -40°C to 85°C, FCC/CE/IC/SRRC certified
- Small form factor of 26.92mm x 15.24mm x 2.35mm