Tape & Reel (TR)
|Manufacturer Part Number||MT47H64M16HR-25E IT:H TR|
|Description||64mx16 Ddr2 Sdram Plastic Ind Temp Pbf Fbga 1.8v|
SDRAM – DDR2 Memory IC 1Gb (64M x 16) Parallel 400MHz 400ps 84-FBGA (8×12.5)
Xilinx XCF04SVOG20C0 out of 5(0)
Xilinx introduces the Platform Flash series of in-system programmable configuration PROMs. Available in 1 to 32 Mb densities, these PROMs provide an easy-to-use, cost-effective, and reprogrammable method for storing large Xilinx FPGA configuration bitstreams. The Platform Flash PROM series includes both the 3.3V XCFxxS PROM and the 1.8V XCFxxP PROM.
The XCFxxS version includes 4 Mb, 2 Mb, and 1 Mb PROMs that support Master Serial and Slave Serial FPGA configuration modes (Figure 1, page 2). The XCFxxP version includes 32 Mb, 16 Mb, and 8 Mb PROMs that support Master Serial, Slave Serial, Master SelectMAP, and Slave SelectMAP FPGA configuration modes (Figure 2, page 2). When driven from a stable, external clock, the PROMs can output data at rates up to 33 MHz. Refer to "AC Electrical Characteristics," page 16 for timing considerations.
- In-System Programmable PROMs for Configuration of Xilinx® FPGAs
- Low-Power Advanced CMOS NOR Flash Process
- Endurance of 20,000 Program/Erase Cycles
- Operation over Full Industrial Temperature Range (–40°C to +85°C)
- IEEE Standard 1149.1/1532 Boundary-Scan (JTAG)
- Support for Programming, Prototyping, and Testing
- JTAG Command Initiation of Standard FPGA
- Cascadable for Storing Longer or Multiple Bitstreams
- Dedicated Boundary-Scan (JTAG) I/O Power Supply (VCCJ)
- I/O Pins Compatible with Voltage Levels Ranging From 1.8V to 3.3V
- Design Support Using the Xilinx ISE® Alliance and Foundation™ Software Packages
Micron MT25QL512ABB1EW9-0SIT TR0 out of 5(0)
The MT25Q is a high-performance multiple input/output serial Flash memory device. It features a high-speed SPI-compatible bus interface, execute-in-place (XIP) functionality, advanced write protection mechanisms, and extended address access. Innovative, high-performance, dual and quad input/output commands enable double or quadruple the transfer bandwidth for READ and PROGRAM operations.
FLASH – NOR Memory IC 512Mb (64M x 8) SPI 133MHz 8-WPDFN (6×8) (MLP8)SKU: W017034