|Number of Pins|
Cut Tape (CT), Tape & Reel (TR)
-55.0 °C to 125 °C
|REACH SVHC Compliance|
|Voltage Rating (DC)|
|Manufacturer Part Number||GRM31MR71H105KA88L|
|Description||1uF, 50V, %10, 1206, X7R, Capacitor|
- Highter resistance of solder-leaching due to the Ni-barriered termination, applicable for reflow-soldering, and flow-soldering (GRM18/21/31 type only).
- The GRM series is lead free product.
- Smaller size and higher capacitance value.
- High reliability and no polarity.
- Excellent pulse responsibility and noise reduction due to the low impedance at high frequency.
- The GRM series is available in paper or embossed tape and reel packaging for automatic placement.
- Bulk case packaging is also available for GRM15/18/21(T=0.6,1.25).
Murata GRM32ER72A225KA35L0 out of 5(0)
The Murata GRM series capacitors are Multilayer Ceramic Chip Capacitors (MLCC) used for general purpose applications. These MLCC capacitors are classified into temperature compensating and high dielectric constant types depending on the change in electrostatic capacitance due to change in temperature. The temperature compensating capacitors feature a small rate of change in electrostatic capacitance as the temperature changes and are used for applications such as filters and high frequency circuit matching. The high dielectric constant capacitors use materials with a high dielectric constant and feature a large electrostatic capacitance. Typical applications are power supply decoupling and smoothing circuits.
- Large capacity and small size in a multilayer structure
- Capacitance value ranging from 0.1pF to 220µF
- Tin plated external electrodes, excellent solderability
- Provides good high frequency characteristics
- Excellent pulse response
- High reliability
- Capacitor size varies from 0.4×0.2mm to 5.7×5.0mm
- Rated voltage of 2.5VDC to 3.15KVDC
- Temperature characteristics are classified according to JIS and EIA standard
- Operating temperature changes according to TCR values
KEMET C1210C472KGRACTU0 out of 5(0)
SMD Comm X7R HV, Ceramic, 4700 pF, 10%, 2,000 V, X7R, SMD, MLCC, High Voltage, Temperature Stable, 1210
KEMET's High Voltage surface mount MLCCs in X7R Dielectric feature a 125°C maximum operating temperature and are considered "temperature stable." The Electronics Industries Alliance (EIA) characterizes X7R dielectric as a Class II material. Components of this classification are fixed, ceramic dielectric capacitors suited for bypass and decoupling applications or for frequency discriminating circuits where Q and stability of capacitance characteristics are not critical. X7R exhibits a predictable change in capacitance with respect to time and voltage and boasts a minimal change in capacitance with reference to ambient temperature.
- Operating temperature range from -55°C to +125°C
- Capacitance range includes E24 decade values from 10pF to 560nF
- DC voltage rating from 500V to 3000V
- EIA 0603, 0805, 1206, 1210, 1808, 1812, 1825, 2220 and 2225 case sizes available
- Exceptional performance at high frequencies, low ESR and ESL
- Industry leading CV values
- Non polar device, minimize installation concerns
AVX 1812GC472KAT1A0 out of 5(0)
The 1812GC472KAT1A is a Multilayer Ceramic Capacitor with Ni/Sn-plated termination, X7R dielectric and 1812 case. The high value, low leakage and small size are difficult parameters to obtain in capacitor for high voltage systems. The standard high voltage MLC chip capacitor meets this performance characteristic and is designed for applications such as snubbers in high frequency power converters, resonators in SMPS and high voltage coupling/DC blocking. Larger physical sizes than normally encountered chips are used to make high voltage MLC chip products. The temperature gradient during heating or cooling cycles should not exceed 4°C per second. The preheat temperature must be within 50°C of the peak temperature reached by the ceramic bodies through the soldering process.
High voltage chip designs exhibit low ESRs at high frequenciesSKU: W001003
EPCOS B32529C0684K0000 out of 5(0)
The EPCOS B32529 series are radial leaded, metalized polyester film capacitors for general purpose applications. These capacitors have polyethylene terephthalate as a dielectric material with stacked film technology. The capacitance value ranges from 0.001µF to 4.7µF. The B32529 series capacitors are used in blocking, coupling, decoupling, bypassing, RFI for automotive applications.
- High pulse strength
- High contact reliability
- Rated voltage of 50V, 63V, 100V, 250V, 400V, 630VDC
- 5mm lead spacing
- Maximum operating temperature is 125°C
- Climatic category 55/125/56, IEC 60068-1
- Plastic case