|Number of Pins|
|REACH SVHC Compliance|
|Drain to Source Voltage (Vds)|
Cut Tape (CT)
-55.0 °C to 150 °C
|Continuous Drain Current (Ids)|
|Manufacturer Part Number||BSH114,215|
|Description||MOSFET N-CH 100V 500MA SOT23|
The BSH114,215 is a 100V N-channel Enhancement Mode Field Effect Transistor uses TrenchMOS™1 technology. Low on resistance and fast switching performance makes this device suitable for use in relays and DC to DC converters applications.
- 150°C Junction temperature
- Low conduction losses
International Rectifier IRLML2502PBF0 out of 5(0)
The IRLML2502PBF from International Rectifier is 20V single N channel HEXFET power MOSFET in Micro3 (SOT-23) package. This MOSFET features extremely low on resistance per silicon area, ruggedness, fast switching as a result, power MOSFET are well know to provide extremely efficiency and reliability which can be used in wide variety of applications.
- Drain to source voltage (Vds) of 20V
- Gate to source voltage of ±12V
- On resistance Rds(on) of 35mohm at Vgs 4.5V
- Power dissipation Pd of 1.25W at 25°C
- Continuous drain current Id of 4.2A at vgs 4.5V and 25°C
- Operating junction temperature range from -55°C to 150°C
Infineon IRF7842PBF0 out of 5(0)
The IRF7842PBF is a HEXFET single N-channel Power MOSFET offers fully characterized avalanche voltage and current. The synchronous MOSFET is suitable for Notebook processor power, isolated and non-isolated DC-to-DC converters.
- Low gate charge
- Fully characterized avalanche voltage and current
- Ultra-low gate impedance
- Very low static drain-to-source ON-resistance at 4.5V gate-to-source voltage
Diodes Inc. MMBT2222A0 out of 5(0)
The MMBT2222A-7-F is a 40V NPN Small Signal Transistor with matte tin-plated terminals. The terminals can solderable as per MIL-STD-202, method 208. The case is made of molded plastic, “Green” molding compound (UL94V-0). Complementary PNP type transistor is MMBT2907A. The transistor is ideal for low power amplification and switching.
- Epitaxial planar die construction
- Halogen and antimony-free
- Green device
- Qualified to AEC-Q101 standards for high reliability
Nexperia BUK9Y4R4-40E0 out of 5(0)
Logic level N-channel MOSFET in an LFPAK56 (Power SO8) package using TrenchMOS technology. This product has been designed and qualified to AEC Q101 standard for use in high performance automotive applications.SKU: W000330
STMicroelectronics BD1390 out of 5(0)
The BD139 from STMicroelectronics is a through hole NPN complementary low voltage transistor in TO-126 (SOT-32) package. This device manufactured in epitaxial planar technology. Used for audio amplifiers and drivers, utilizing complementary or quasi complementary circuits.
- Collector to emitter voltage (Vce) is 80V
- Collector current (Ic) is 1.5A
- Power dissipation (Pd) is 12.5W
- Collector to emitter saturation voltage of 500mV at 0.5A collector current
- DC current gain (hFE) of 25 at 0.5A collector current
- Operating junction temperature range from 150°C