150 °C (max)
Cut Tape (CT), Tape & Reel (TR)
|Number of Pins|
|Manufacturer Part Number||PESD1CAN,215|
|Description||ESD Protection Device, TVS, 70 V, SOT-23|
The PESD1CAN from NXP is a CAN bus ESD protection diode in SOT23-3 (TO-236AB) package. It is designed to protect two automotive controller area network (CAN) bus lines from damage caused by electrostatic discharge (ESD) and other transients. Due to integrated diode structure in small SOT23 package is designed to protect two CAN bus lines.
- Maximum peak pulse power of 200W at tp = 8/20ms
- Clamping voltage of 40V at IPP = 1A and 70V at IPP = 3A
- Input voltage range from 90VAC to 264VAC
- ESD protection up to 23KV
- IEC 61000-4-2-level 4, IEC 61000-4-5 compliant
- Ambient temperature range from -65°C to 150°C
Diodes Inc. B1100-13-F0 out of 5(0)
The B1100-13-F is a high voltage Schottky Barrier Rectifier Diode with moulded plastic case. Suitable for low voltage, high frequency inverters, free wheeling and polarity protection applications.
- Guard Ring Die Construction for Transient Protection
- Low Power Loss and High Efficiency
- +260°C/10 Second at Terminal High Temperature Soldering
Nexperia BZX84-C120 out of 5(0)
The BZX84-C12/T1 is a low-power voltage regulator Zener Diode designed in a SOT23 (TO-236AB) plastic surface-mounted device (SMD) package. It is suitable for general regulation functions.
- ±1%, ±2% and ±5% Three tolerance series
- 40W Non-repetitive peak reverse power dissipation (maximum)
- AEC-Q101 qualified
Diodes Inc. 1N4148WS-7-F0 out of 5(0)
1N4148WS-7-F is a surface mount fast Switching Diode with matte tin-plated terminals and an UL94V-0 green molding compound molded plastic case. Solderable terminals as per MIL-STD-202, method 208 standard. Color band denotes cathode end polarity. It is suitable for general purpose switching applications.
- Fast switching speed
- 100V Non-repetitive peak reverse voltage
- 53V RMS reverse voltage
- 200mW Power dissipation
- 625°C/W Junction to ambient air thermal resistance
Diotec 1N54060 out of 5(0)
The 1N5406G is a standard Recovery Rectifier with moulded epoxy case. It has solderable axial leads. It is suitable for use in power supplies and other applications.
- Cathode is indicated by polarity band
- High current to small size
- High surge current capability
- Low forward voltage drop
On MBRS340T3G0 out of 5(0)
The MBRS340T3G from On Semiconductor is surface mount “J” bent leaded schottky power rectifier in SMC (CASE 403-03 ) package. It features epitaxial construction with highly stable oxide passivated junction and metal contact. This device is intended for use in low voltage, high frequency rectification, freewheeling, polarity protection and applications where size and weight are critical to the system.
- Epoxy meets UL 94 V-0 @ 0.125 in
- Automotive grade AEC-Q101 qualified
- Guard ring for stress protection
- Maximum repetitive reverse voltage Vrrm of 40V
- Non repetitive forward surge current IFSM of 80A
- Forward current If(AV) of 3A at TL 110°C and 4A at TL 105°C
- Operating junction temperature of -65°C to 150°C
- Maximum forward voltage VF of 500mV at IF 3A