|Number of Pins|
150 °C (max)
Cut Tape (CT), Tape & Reel (TR)
|Manufacturer Part Number||PESD5V0L2BT|
|Description||TVS Diode, 1UA, 5V, SOT-23|
The PESD5V0L2BT is a low capacitance double bidirectional ESD Protection Diode, designed to protect two signal lines from the damage caused by ESD and other transients. Optimum performance in high-frequency applications, increased layout flexibility and more PCB space and reduced power consumption for extended battery life. The flexible ESD protection for high-speed applications.
- 5V Reverse standoff voltage
- 75pF (f=1MHz) Capacitance
- 30kV Electrostatic discharge capability
- 80R at 1mA Differential resistance
Rohm RB160M-90TR0 out of 5(0)
The RB160M-90TR is a surface mount silicon epitaxial planer Schottky Barrier Diode features small power mould type (PMDU) and high reliability. It is suitable for general rectification.
- Low reverse current
- 150°C Junction temperature
Vishay VS-10CWH02FN-M30 out of 5(0)
The VS-10CWH02FN-M3 is a Hyperfast™ Recovery Rectifier designed with optimized performance of forward voltage drop and soft recovery. The planar structure and the platinum doped life time control guarantee the best overall performance, ruggedness and reliability characteristics. It is intended for use in PFC boost stage in the AC/DC section of SMPS inverters or as free-wheeling diodes. Their extremely optimized stored charge and low recovery current minimize the switching losses and reduce over dissipation in the switching element and snubbers.
- Output rectification free-wheeling
- Low forward voltage drop reduced Qrr and soft recovery
- Low leakage current
- Meets MSL level 1
Nexperia PMEG4010BEA0 out of 5(0)
The PMEG4010BEA is a very-low VF planar maximum efficiency general application (MEGA) Schottky Barrier Rectifier with an integrated guard ring for stress protection. It is encapsulated in a very small and ultra-small SMD plastic package.
High efficiency DC-to-DC conversion
- Voltage clamping
- Protection circuits
- Low voltage rectification
- Blocking diodes
- Low power consumption
On MBRS340T3G0 out of 5(0)
The MBRS340T3G from On Semiconductor is surface mount “J” bent leaded schottky power rectifier in SMC (CASE 403-03 ) package. It features epitaxial construction with highly stable oxide passivated junction and metal contact. This device is intended for use in low voltage, high frequency rectification, freewheeling, polarity protection and applications where size and weight are critical to the system.
- Epoxy meets UL 94 V-0 @ 0.125 in
- Automotive grade AEC-Q101 qualified
- Guard ring for stress protection
- Maximum repetitive reverse voltage Vrrm of 40V
- Non repetitive forward surge current IFSM of 80A
- Forward current If(AV) of 3A at TL 110°C and 4A at TL 105°C
- Operating junction temperature of -65°C to 150°C
- Maximum forward voltage VF of 500mV at IF 3A