|Voltage Rating (DC)|
3.00 W (max)
150 °C (max)
|Manufacturer Part Number||1SMB5938BT3|
|Description||36 V, 3.0 W Zener Diode Voltage Regulator|
The 1SMB59xxBT3G series surface mount Voltage Regulator Zener Diode with void free transfer-moulded plastic case. All external surfaces are corrosion-resistant and leads are readily solderable.
- 3.3 to 200V Zener voltage range
- ESD rating of Class 3 (>16kV) per human body model
- Flat handling surface for accurate placement
- Package design for top slide or bottom circuit board mounting
- AEC-Q101 qualified and PPAP capable
- Pb-free are available
Rohm RB160M-60TR0 out of 5(0)
The RB160M-60TR is a Schottky barrier diode features low VF, low IR, small power mould type (PMDU) and high ESD resistant. Silicon epitaxial planar construction. Suitable for general rectification.
- High reliability
- 40pF (VR=10V, f=1MHz) Capacitance between terminals
On MBRS340T3G0 out of 5(0)
The MBRS340T3G from On Semiconductor is surface mount “J” bent leaded schottky power rectifier in SMC (CASE 403-03 ) package. It features epitaxial construction with highly stable oxide passivated junction and metal contact. This device is intended for use in low voltage, high frequency rectification, freewheeling, polarity protection and applications where size and weight are critical to the system.
- Epoxy meets UL 94 V-0 @ 0.125 in
- Automotive grade AEC-Q101 qualified
- Guard ring for stress protection
- Maximum repetitive reverse voltage Vrrm of 40V
- Non repetitive forward surge current IFSM of 80A
- Forward current If(AV) of 3A at TL 110°C and 4A at TL 105°C
- Operating junction temperature of -65°C to 150°C
- Maximum forward voltage VF of 500mV at IF 3A
Rohm RB160M-90TR0 out of 5(0)
The RB160M-90TR is a surface mount silicon epitaxial planer Schottky Barrier Diode features small power mould type (PMDU) and high reliability. It is suitable for general rectification.
- Low reverse current
- 150°C Junction temperature
Diodes Inc. B1100-13-F0 out of 5(0)
The B1100-13-F is a high voltage Schottky Barrier Rectifier Diode with moulded plastic case. Suitable for low voltage, high frequency inverters, free wheeling and polarity protection applications.
- Guard Ring Die Construction for Transient Protection
- Low Power Loss and High Efficiency
- +260°C/10 Second at Terminal High Temperature Soldering