|Voltage Rating (DC)|
3.00 W (max)
150 °C (max)
|Manufacturer Part Number||1SMB5938BT3|
|Description||36 V, 3.0 W Zener Diode Voltage Regulator|
The 1SMB59xxBT3G series surface mount Voltage Regulator Zener Diode with void free transfer-moulded plastic case. All external surfaces are corrosion-resistant and leads are readily solderable.
- 3.3 to 200V Zener voltage range
- ESD rating of Class 3 (>16kV) per human body model
- Flat handling surface for accurate placement
- Package design for top slide or bottom circuit board mounting
- AEC-Q101 qualified and PPAP capable
- Pb-free are available
ON Semiconductor BAT540 out of 5(0)
The BAT54S is a 3-pin Small Signal Diode offers the best available combination of quality. It is Schottky barrier diode that offers high reverse voltage (200V). This product is general usage and suitable for many different applications.
- L44 Top mark
Diodes Inc. AZ23C12-7-F0 out of 5(0)
The AZ23C12-7-F is a dual surface mount Zener Diode with moulded plastic/green moulding compound case and matte tin annealed over Alloy 42 lead frame (lead-free plating) terminals. It is ideally suited for automated insertion.
- Dual Zener in common cathode configuration
- 300mW Power dissipation
- ΔVz For both diodes in one case is ≤5%
- Totally lead-free
- Halogen and antimony-free – Green device
- Qualified to AEC-Q101 standards for high reliability
Diotec 1N54060 out of 5(0)
The 1N5406G is a standard Recovery Rectifier with moulded epoxy case. It has solderable axial leads. It is suitable for use in power supplies and other applications.
- Cathode is indicated by polarity band
- High current to small size
- High surge current capability
- Low forward voltage drop
Diodes Inc. 1N4148WS-7-F0 out of 5(0)
1N4148WS-7-F is a surface mount fast Switching Diode with matte tin-plated terminals and an UL94V-0 green molding compound molded plastic case. Solderable terminals as per MIL-STD-202, method 208 standard. Color band denotes cathode end polarity. It is suitable for general purpose switching applications.
- Fast switching speed
- 100V Non-repetitive peak reverse voltage
- 53V RMS reverse voltage
- 200mW Power dissipation
- 625°C/W Junction to ambient air thermal resistance
On MBRS340T3G0 out of 5(0)
The MBRS340T3G from On Semiconductor is surface mount “J” bent leaded schottky power rectifier in SMC (CASE 403-03 ) package. It features epitaxial construction with highly stable oxide passivated junction and metal contact. This device is intended for use in low voltage, high frequency rectification, freewheeling, polarity protection and applications where size and weight are critical to the system.
- Epoxy meets UL 94 V-0 @ 0.125 in
- Automotive grade AEC-Q101 qualified
- Guard ring for stress protection
- Maximum repetitive reverse voltage Vrrm of 40V
- Non repetitive forward surge current IFSM of 80A
- Forward current If(AV) of 3A at TL 110°C and 4A at TL 105°C
- Operating junction temperature of -65°C to 150°C
- Maximum forward voltage VF of 500mV at IF 3A